WebNet77 Servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebNet77 Servers?

I have used WebNet77 as my hosting service since 2010. For some reason I have been unable to access my server, email or control panel for the last week now. I have tried to email thru the WebNet77 site, but am not getting any response. My server is David. Can someone direct BDH or a representative from the server service to contact me to help sort this issue out.

On a further note I thought I may have let the service lapse, but looking at the WebNett77 hosting and personal menu page says I am paid thru June 2021.
    I am a Christian man in the Devil's land, spreading the gospel man to man.
    Have you laid your burdens down?

Originally posted by TrustingFollower View Post
    I have used WebNet77 as my hosting service since 2010. For some reason I have been unable to access my server, email or control panel for the last week now. I have tried to email thru the WebNet77 site, but am not getting any response. My server is David. Can someone direct BDH or a representative from the server service to contact me to help sort this issue out.

On a further note I thought I may have let the service lapse, but looking at the WebNett77 hosting and personal menu page says I am paid thru June 2021.
    I have the same problem; no access. Yet, I've received notifications for billing/renewal.

Comment

Having the some of the same issues. I have no access to my cpanel and my email connected to the "contact us" page on my website is receiving a bunch of junk mail.

I have been sending emails since December to get some help with no response.

Comment

My server is samuel. Have not had any communication from them since early 2020. Just received an email saying they are shutting down end of March 2021. Any idea how to retrieve auth code for domains registered through them?

Comment

Working...
        X