WebNet77 Servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WebNet77 Servers?

I have used WebNet77 as my hosting service since 2010. For some reason I have been unable to access my server, email or control panel for the last week now. I have tried to email thru the WebNet77 site, but am not getting any response. My server is David. Can someone direct BDH or a representative from the server service to contact me to help sort this issue out.

On a further note I thought I may have let the service lapse, but looking at the WebNett77 hosting and personal menu page says I am paid thru June 2021.
    I am a Christian man in the Devil's land, spreading the gospel man to man.
    Have you laid your burdens down?

Originally posted by TrustingFollower View Post
    I have used WebNet77 as my hosting service since 2010. For some reason I have been unable to access my server, email or control panel for the last week now. I have tried to email thru the WebNet77 site, but am not getting any response. My server is David. Can someone direct BDH or a representative from the server service to contact me to help sort this issue out.

On a further note I thought I may have let the service lapse, but looking at the WebNett77 hosting and personal menu page says I am paid thru June 2021.
    I have the same problem; no access. Yet, I've received notifications for billing/renewal.

Comment

Having the some of the same issues. I have no access to my cpanel and my email connected to the "contact us" page on my website is receiving a bunch of junk mail.

I have been sending emails since December to get some help with no response.

Comment

My server is samuel. Have not had any communication from them since early 2020. Just received an email saying they are shutting down end of March 2021. Any idea how to retrieve auth code for domains registered through them?

Comment

Hi folks. I too received notice that webnet77 is closing and I have to find a new web host. My server is samuel also. I'll be following this thread closely.
          Do any of you have good recommendations for another Christian web host that support FrontPage?

Comment

Person behind Webnet77 / Software77 / domainspricedright / Bible Database: Jonathan Maurer email: domains@webnet77.com, phone: +27 11 792 7359. Complain to zadna.org.za
            He works at Yonder Media in Johannesburg now.

Comment

Shockerga, thanks for info about reaching Jonathan. Anybody switching over to gracenet.org?

Comment

I just found out that my primary domain name with Webnet77 is registered at https://internetbs.net. My new web host that I'm moving my site to said to contact them if I cannot log in. Well, since I don't have the login info I chatted with an agent there. He told me he'd forward a copy of our chat to the reseller, who should contact me within 48 hours. Is the reseller Webnet (Jonathan Mauerer)? He wouldn't tell me per their company policy. If you have any other information about this issue, would you please let me know? I'll do the same.
                Last edited by 13thDisc; Mar 29 2021, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Hey everyone. I want to recommend as a new web host Gracenet.org. I signed on with them. They are faith-based, very supportive. They helped me migrate my website from Webnet77. I was also finally able to get control of my primary domain name. I hope you all are doing well.
                  Update (Mar 22): Just completed getting my domain name(s) updated to point to GraceNet's servers, and the website is completely migrated and live. GraceNet's support team was tremendously helpful, and again I highly recommend them as a web host.
                  Last edited by 13thDisc; Mar 22 2021, 10:46 PM.

Comment

13thDisc

How did you recover your domain? I'm in the same situation but internet.bs is unable to help because the domain names do not have the registrant details. Any additional information you cold share would be great

Comment

Hi, sorry I didn't see your post sooner. Go to https://whois.domaintools.com/ to find out who the registrar is for your domain. You have to type in your domain and then hit search. I also had a couple of other domains at Domains Priced Right (formerly Wild West Domains, or something like that). Maybe yours is there also? I hope this helps. Let us know what happens. We're so close to Mar 31 now.

Comment

Working...
                      X