Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong's numbers

Hi

Just wondering if there is a module out there which contains strong's numbers?

Thanks for your help

Ben

There's a free program you can download called e-Sword. It has the King James with Strongs numbers. You can also download all kinds of other translations and study tools. Just type in e-Sword on the web, you'll find it.

Comment

sorry i should have been more clear. i already have e-sword, but what I am after is a text version of the strongs numbers so i can build my own database. I want to run very complex queries and i dont think e-sword will let me.

thanks anyway!
      ben

Comment

Hi scruffian. Yes it's a pity most other developers chose to use either a proprietary or some other form of database format for their modules. When we developed BibleDatabase way back when (long before most of the others did) we made a conscious decision to use plain text format simply so that our modules could be used by other developers. We were hoping others would follow our lead but it never happened which is a pity.

If you ever to find a reliable text source, please post it here. I've found several over the years but all were either badly mangled or inaccurate.
        Time's up

Comment

thanks. if there isn't one i will probably make one.

ben

Comment

hey how about this:

http://www.ebiblebibles.com/04%20Str...ible/index.htm

Comment

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out!
              Time's up

Comment

Originally posted by scruffian View Post
                Many thanks for this link!

Comment

Re: Strong's numbers

Hi Ben,

Did you get your answer? There are many of these databases. I would invite you to my latest post, where I link to a good collection of them.

Post edited by BrianW

I wouldn't call it a "module" but a database, unless you are referring to something else specificly.

ps. lol. nevermind. I see there is some specific software being refferred to.

Originally posted by scruffian View Post
                  Hi

Just wondering if there is a module out there which contains strong's numbers?

Thanks for your help

Ben

Comment

Re: Strong's numbers

Links to Kickstarter campaigns aren't allowed here bro. Just a heads up. Please stop trying to get people to your links.
                    Day by day
                    Oh Dear Lord
                    Three things I pray
                    To see thee more clearly
                    Love thee more dearly
                    Follow thee more nearly
                    Day by day

Comment

Working...
                    X