The new software seems to be a big improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
    When I click the "Latest Activity," then what you just described happens.

Also, the very 1st thing I did when I logged back on was to click the down arrow next to my name (top R corner) and go through all my settings. Many did default out and I had to reset them to what I want to see, how I want to see the board.
    Thank you again, I foundan option in "User settings/account/Conversation Detail Options" and changed the check-mark from "post" to "latest activity"

Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare.
    Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow

Comment

In the old Forum I used Quick Links most of the time and selected the first one in the list, I believe it was "Today's Posts" or something like that. I can get the same result now with Latest Activity and then Filter for today.

On a little different note, when you select "Add Smilies" you can't see the emoticons, only a description and blank thumbnails.

Comment

You can also select Topics and filter by Today. It shows you the day's activity and when the latest post was and who made it.

Comment

I like it overall, not much has changed about how I personally navigate the site. The only issues I have are aesthetic; like I preferred having the person's profile on the top of the post rather than the side. But that's nothing really - I'll get used to it.
          「耶和華聖潔無比,獨一無二,沒有磐石像我們的上帝。
          撒母耳記上 (1 Samuel) 2:2

Comment

Originally posted by Adonijah View Post

You're welcome, what I really miss is the old activity page, the new version has something similar, but I'm not so happy with it. It is harder to find new posts, but maybe we just have to get used to it.
            Click the "New Topics" button on the upper left hand side.
            Matt 9:13
            13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
            NASU

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mark View Post

Click the "New Topics" button on the upper left hand side.
              Thanks, I figured that out, but it seems it's not showing all new posts, for instance this topic - The Opportune Time...... - contains a post by jayne today at 2:00 pm (my time anyway) but it doesn't show up in the New Topics. At least I can't find it.

It is showing up in Latest Activity BTW
              "Study to shew thyself approved unto God,
              a workman that needeth not to be ashamed,
              rightly dividing the word of truth."
              2 Tim. 2:15

Comment

I like the new wide logo at the top of the page.
                "Your name and renown
                is the desire of our hearts."
                (Isaiah 26:8)

Comment

Did the default layout change? Or is it just an option?
                  Some people don't mind contradicting themselves as long as they can keep disagreeing with you...

Comment

Are smilies working? I can't see any, either in my own posts or others. I can't find an option in settings to show or hide them. Anyone know if there is one?

Comment

Originally posted by pdun459 View Post
                      Are smilies working? I can't see any, either in my own posts or others. I can't find an option in settings to show or hide them. Anyone know if there is one?
                      I don't think the actual images are in the correct directories, like the reputation stars of users. BTW, that's odd, I do see reputation stars on my mobile phone.
                      "Study to shew thyself approved unto God,
                      a workman that needeth not to be ashamed,
                      rightly dividing the word of truth."
                      2 Tim. 2:15

Comment

Working...
                      X