bible app for phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bible app for phone

I have a cheap blackberry type phone from straight talk. I am looking for a bible app for it but can't seem to find one. I have web browsing on my phone but limited data so using a bible on the web wouldn't be feasible. I tried you version but its not compatible w/ my phone. Phone is a Samsung R375C. Anyone know of an app?

Re: bible app for phone

have you tried olivetree? I think I remember you can read offline over different versions.
    I have android and use mysword a lot. maybe they cater for blackberry too....
    I know God will provide for you lyndie

Comment

yes olivertree is one of the good apps outthere for a christian to have in their phones. message me if you cannot find the app

Comment

You should be able to use these on your phone: http://bibledatabase.com/html_bible_files.html

extract them to a PC and then copy the HTML and folders to your Phone. then open the index.html file to browse.
        Play Me Coach I'm Good!!!!!

Comment

I have the YouVersion...it's pretty nice.
          θεοφιλε

Comment

If you want a free Bible that doesn't need an internet connection, you'll have to go with an oldie, but goodie, translation like the ESV or KJV. Modern translations are not free because they're under copyright and the copyright owners insist on getting money for anyone to read them.

Comment

I use Olive Tree

Originally posted by Lyndie View Post
              I have a cheap blackberry type phone from straight talk. I am looking for a bible app for it but can't seem to find one. I have web browsing on my phone but limited data so using a bible on the web wouldn't be feasible. I tried you version but its not compatible w/ my phone. Phone is a Samsung R375C. Anyone know of an app?
              Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

Working...
                X