how to uninstall anykeylogger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to uninstall anykeylogger?

Last week I install it on my PC to test to monitor my son, after view one day's logs there is nothing special, then I log off my PC. Today, I remembered it and want to uninstall it, but it expired trial days, after click it, it remind me to buy it. It's 7 day-trial. Now I can't open it (I saw uninstall option in the setting, but now I can't open it to reach there) and can't unintall it, how should I do? It is here: http://www.anykeylogger.com/.

Thanks

Re: how to uninstall anykeylogger?

Try to to uninstall it using the windows control panel. Assuming you are running win 7 there should be a "program" listing with the option under it to "uninstall a program".
    Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Originally posted by shepherdsword View Post
      Try to to uninstall it using the windows control panel. Assuming you are running win 7 there should be a "program" listing with the option under it to "uninstall a program".
      Thanks shepherdsword's, but it is a "keylogger" and it isn't listed on "uninstall a program". At last, I contact the support of anykeylogger and they told me the install path (when I installed it, I used the default path for installation) to delete the file.

Comment

Most of the keylogger software has their own specific way for installation, like Micro Keylogger.
        https://ikeymonitor.com/

Comment

You can uninstall keylogger in case it doesnít suit your purposes and you donít feel like using it anymore. It depends on the type of keylogger you are utilizing at the present time that you need to delete. The thing to keep in mind is that whatsoever type of keylogger you have, just go for cocospy.com/blog/best-keylogger-for-android.html to acknowledge how to install keylogger and go for the details you would be able to do it. You can also take help from customer service, they will also help you in this matter.

Comment

FlexiSpy is undoubtedly one of the most powerful keylogger Android apps in the market. However, the reason it doesnít make it into the top 3 is that itís also the most expensive of all the other keylogger Android apps. However, its features are powerful and itís seriously reliable as I mentioned in the FlexiSPY review.

Comment

Working...
            X