Windows 10 download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 download

ELEVEN hours later my computer has windows 10.

Then you have to re-find where stuff is. At least ya don't have those side bars sliding in your way. AND I had to reset the letter size. Everything was smaller.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

Re: Windows 10 download

I have not update to it yet. I heard there was a lot of problems with it.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Old man View Post
      I have not update to it yet. I heard there was a lot of problems with it.

Still working out some kinks, occasionally the start menu doesn't work. But otherwise I like it

Comment

I upgraded quite a while ago and as LifeSong said there are still a few kinks but overall I like it just fine. They've been rolling out updates pretty regularly and if you have any problems you can call Microsoft and get free support.
        If you don't like it you can always just use the restore point and go back as long as you d it in....30 days I think? But IMO I like it. It's a free OS upgrade and free tech support too so what's not to like?
        "Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back that is an outrage."

Comment

I have Windows 10 in a holding pattern, but I'm concerned that QuickBooks won't work well with it.
          Anybody have any experience with this?
          Going off-kilter at off kilter Bible studies!

Comment

As long as you aren't still using the 2012 version ( which isn't supported anymore) you should have any major problems at all. QuickBooks worked very well with even the Beta versions of Windows 10.
            "Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back that is an outrage."

Comment

Working...
            X