Please see this thread...Help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please see this thread...Help needed.

Do y'all know that 'Bible Search' is no longer here for us who use Mozilla Firefox?

Please see this short thread for details...
    Thanks,
    Judy

What happened to 'Bible Search'?
    http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...97#post3268597
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Re: Please see this thread...Help needed.

We can't see that thread, it must be private to the mod forums.

Bible Search has been very slow lately. Sometimes it errors out in Chrome. I hope it doesn't go away, it isn't just a q&d search, it actually does more of what I want than any other search engine I have found, like multiple words, word order, partial words, etc.
    Watchinginawe

I Samuel 3:10 And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.

Comment

Originally posted by watchinginawe View Post
      We can't see that thread, it must be private to the mod forums.

Bible Search has been very slow lately. Sometimes it errors out in Chrome. I hope it doesn't go away, it isn't just a q&d search, it actually does more of what I want than any other search engine I have found, like multiple words, word order, partial words, etc.
      Thank you for reminding me that only the staff can see that link....
      One staff member finally checked it out, and here's what he found:

I don't see it with Firefox either Judy.

I tried Chrome, Edge and Opera and it's there but with Firefox it's gone. Strange. Very strange. Try the link below. It should work for you and you can just save it to your favorites.

http://bibledatabase.org/cgi-bin/bib_search/bible.cgi
      So, without access to it with Firefox, this will prevent many from accessing Bible Search. And I'm like you...I like it better than any I've found. I figure that maybe the board was updated (or something) that caused it to disappear.
      My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggindeeper View Post
        Do y'all know that 'Bible Search' is no longer here for us who use Mozilla Firefox?

Please see this short thread for details...
        Thanks,
        Judy

What happened to 'Bible Search'?
        http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...97#post3268597
        I boycotted Mozilla when they did something (forgot what) that promoted the LGBT agenda and discriminated against a man of traditional values in the process.

Comment

Working...
        X