Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to remotely read hangout messages on my son's iPhone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to remotely read hangout messages on my son's iPhone?

Is it possible to remotely read hangout messages on my son's iPhone? How about this spy app?
    Last edited by Kelly Monty; May 13th 2016, 08:53 AM.

Re: Is it possible to remotely read hangout messages on my son's iPhone?

You paying the bill? Is so, IMO you don't need to remotely anything. The phone is yours for review, anytime.

Comment

Re: Is it possible to remotely read hangout messages on my son's iPhone?

I agree that you don't have to hide the fact that you are checking the phone. Your son might be using it but in all actuality it is -your- phone.

With that said apps like this are a good idea for concerned parents. JUst checking out the phone once in a while isn't enough in this day and age. I would not only have an app like this my kids would know that I have it and I would be keeping a close eye to make sure they weren't going to sites or doing things I don't approve of.

In fact it would be a condition of them being allowed to have a smart phone in the first place. "You want a phone? No problem. Here are the rules and I'll be checking with this app to make sure you don't get into any trouble. You don't like it? I can understand that but it is my job as a parent to protect you. "

But you don't have to be a jerk about it. You can promise not to read every email or whatever your child writes and receives. You can't be too restrictive about it because if you raise them correctly you should be able to have a certain amount of trust and respect for them.
      Day by day
      Oh Dear Lord
      Three things I pray
      To see thee more clearly
      Love thee more dearly
      Follow thee more nearly
      Day by day

Comment

Working...
      X