Strange IE behaviour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange IE behaviour

I am using IE-11 but since a couple of days I am running into a problem on this website only. I am used to log in via settings that shows me the threads I have subscribed. So far so good. Then when clicking on a thread I want to read IE times out.

No such problems with Firefox which I am forced to write this post, the forum behaves normal.

Any ideas except thrahing IE?

BTW, I checked http://software77.net/geo-ip/ and both IE and FF list my correct IP.

Re: Strange IE behaviour

I am having problems as well.
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Comment

Been having issues across both Apple and PC platforms. Very slow, virtually impossible to edit. I've been trying to edit a post in breaking news for an hour and just get a gray screen, finally gave up.
      Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

It's most likely a server problem on our end folks. There are a -lot- of people having the same issues no matter what browser they are using. We're based out of Africa so obviously there are a lot of connection points ( from country to country ) before we get you your PC, phone or tablet.

Have some patience and it will get resolved eventually. Just so you know I'm having the same problems you guy's are at times and I know it can be frustrating.
        Day by day
        Oh Dear Lord
        Three things I pray
        To see thee more clearly
        Love thee more dearly
        Follow thee more nearly
        Day by day

Comment

Thank you all. I am glad to know it is not just my PC.
          Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Comment

Thank you Brian
            Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Sometimes I can't get on this website at all and other times I get on but it moves very slow.
              Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mailmandan View Post
                Sometimes I can't get on this website at all and other times I get on but it moves very slow.
                I've also noticed the board seems sluggish.

Might be related to the large size of the database. May need optimising.

I will investigate over the next few days or so and report back here with findings.

Comment

using W-7. it's pretty rare I have any issues. Rarer yet on this site.

Comment

Everything seems to be fine now

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
                      Everything seems to be fine now
                      Still getting the same time-outs with IE but in the meantime I got used to Firefox '(which I only use for this forum) which hasn't that problem.

Comment

Connection problems (slow access) suddenly disappeared. Forum functions again as it should, even with IE.

Comment

Working...
                        X