Server busy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server busy?

Getting this a lot lately. So is at least one other member I chat with. I don't speak computereese so if you tell me why keep it simple.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Re: Server busy?

Having the same issue.
    Some people are offended that the Sovereign God, because He loved man so much and wanted to be in an intimate relationship with his creation, gave Man a free will to respond to God's grace, offered to all. They are offended that God is God as God chooses to be, not as they choose for God to be.

Comment

Been happening to me for months

Comment

Since I use Webnet77 for hosting, the email I receive states that they experience "Denial of Service Attacks" and they anticipate an increase in attacks. So. I'm sure when the attacks are happening and the servers are dealing with it, stuff is shut down during the attacks.
        Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

I remember I had a DOS attack some x years ago. What happened is that they (some people somewhere in the middle of nowhere in China) started to download a big file (approx 500-600Mb) continuously, peaking at 15,000 - 20,000 times a day. The cure was to rename that big file.

Comment

It happened to me yesterday.
            Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

And it happened to me just a few minutes ago.
              sigpicLord, now let your servant depart in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation.

My Commission in the army of Christ

Here I Stand

If you remember "The Fishnet" in Charleston, Illinois, contact me.

Comment

For the last 10 minutes it happened to me.

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
                Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

I have been wondering is this a problem with limited server because of financial restraints ...
                  Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
                  For You are the God of my salvation;
                  On You I wait all the day.

Psalms 25:5

Comment

It just happened again. Lasted about 25 minutes or so.
                    9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Comment

Originally posted by jesusinmylife View Post
                      It just happened again. Lasted about 25 minutes or so.
                      Welcome to the realities of cyber attacks.

Comment

I seem to get the server busy message at least once a day now.

Comment

Took me over two hours to log in it today and stay logged in it was off on off on off on and its been getting worse..

Jude
                          A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jude View Post
                            Took me over two hours to log in it today and stay logged in it was off on off on off on and its been getting worse..

Jude
                            I have been having the same problem as well.
                            ​Ut in omnibus glorificetur Deus!

Comment

It's making it impossible to write long replies, so meh.

Comment

Working...
                              X