• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old man
    replied
    Re: More problems

Hmmmmmmm forgot all about this .

It was actually something on my IP's side of things. They were having numerous complaints. They must have figured it out and fixed it. It works fine again.

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied

lol Right you are. Didn't even notice that!

Leave a comment:

• BrianW
    replied

This thread was from last year guys. I'm pretty sure the problems been resolved by now.

Leave a comment:

• Badger
    replied

Are you using the latest version of FF? You might try downloading the latest portable versions of FF and Chrome. If they work that should tell you it's your current install of FF that's the problem. I use an older version of FF and more and more sites don't work like they should.

Leave a comment:

• BrianW
    replied

I just went to the web page ( using Firefox )and it loaded up just fine for me. The first thing I'd suggest would be clearing your cache and cookies to see if that fixes things.
    Chrome is a great browser and I do use it for certain things but my mainstay for years has been Firefox. Right now it really is the best out of the bunch.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb...-firefox-cache

Leave a comment:

• Old man
    started a topic More problems

More problems

Yup ... me again.

ATT is my IP and I have my log in page set as my home page (start.att.net). Up until a couple of days ago it worked fine then it stopped. It would not load up. I would get this message in the bottom left hand corner "waiting for static.jade.synacor.com. But it would do nothing just sit there. Have no problem with any other sites.

Anybody else experience this. If you did ... did you fix it and how did you do it? I use firefox as my browser. I haven't tried any others yet perhaps I'll just switch to Chrome though I do prefer FF. Anyone know any better browsers?
Working...
X