Cannot get a hold of anyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot get a hold of anyone.

My site got hacked and complete restore don't work. Separate wordpress restores don;t work. Images won;t work aka won;t show in media library therefore not on site either. And this is from a completely fresh install with nothing else added because I was just trying to get images to work.

I have emailed them directly and through their support page. That was 3 days ago. Site has been down for 5 days. Tried to fix it myself and I usually can but not this time. So after 2 days of failure I contacted them. Now I'm wondering if this was a server hack also and they got their hands full as to why they have not contacted me? That maybe their emails and support page does not work because if that? It's like something has gone wrong with the file type settings.

On one attempt I even went back to a 4.9 version of wordpress on a restore thinking maybe something wrong with the new 5.2 version. That had the same problem. So I have to wonder if the server settings are not working? Maybe server needs to be rebooted?
    Last edited by ikester7579; Jul 8th 2019, 04:31 PM. Reason: add more info.
    Note: By request I can only post and see the tech section of this forum. So don't respond to my posts in the other sections because I cannot see them so I cannot respond. You can PM me if you need to.
    My site: http://www.yecheadquarters.org/

Re: Cannot get a hold of anyone.

I'm fixing to do a direct upload of the compressed full restore file then extract it. Going through the Cpanel uploads the file then it says it's restoring but it never completes, never starts. It's like it get's stuck. So I'm uploading it into the public html and extract it there.
    Note: By request I can only post and see the tech section of this forum. So don't respond to my posts in the other sections because I cannot see them so I cannot respond. You can PM me if you need to.
    My site: http://www.yecheadquarters.org/

Comment

Hello Ike,
      We have forwarded this issue to the tech Admins. Hopefully, you will see a response soon.
      Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Hi Ike...I see your website is back up and accessible.
        Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

Working...
        X