Webnet77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webnet77

Is Webnet77 still in operation? I have tried to for months to contact them via email and their web site contact page. Trying to help a few customers, but not getting any replies from Webnet77.

Hello,
    I am having the same problem. I have been sending Webnet 77 emails since December with no reply.

Comment

It's strange because script updates are still being sent out. Automatic upgrades to WordPress builds still occur, as well as emails alerting to that action. Lots of automatic things are happening. But bills aren't being sent out, and so, sites go down for non-payment. Also, months ago, my church group tried to set up a new account and the Webnet77 site accepted the money but didn't transact any business...like providing what was paid for, answering emails, or returning the money.

I fear no one is at home anymore, that this is all on automatic, including Bibleforums, and that it may eventually just come to a stop. I hope I'm wrong but even if I am, other sites are going down in the meanwhile.

Comment

I have two hosted sites through Webnet77 and at this moment, one is down and the other is still up and running. I also see the auto update and backup emails. However, no billing and no responding to emails that I've sent each month since January 2021. Even the "Contact us" on their site returns... undeliverable.
        --
        Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

I will try to reach out as well.
          Mal 3:16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

Comment

I just received an email from the Webnet77 team. They are shutting down as of March 31, 2021. "You will need to make arrangements to have your website management transferred to a new company before that date. After that time, [they] will no longer be available to provide assistance."

Comment

Originally posted by PastorMark View Post
              I just received an email from the Webnet77 team. They are shutting down as of March 31, 2021. "You will need to make arrangements to have your website management transferred to a new company before that date. After that time, [they] will no longer be available to provide assistance."
              Same here.

Is anyone knowledgeable concerning our personal domain URL? Do they get released so we can use when with a new host?
              --
              Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

I highly recommend WIX as a solid, easy-to-use, reasonably priced, hosting service. They have a free plan (but with adverts) and yes, they help out with domains.

Review Wix
                "Your name and renown
                is the desire of our hearts."
                (Isaiah 26:8)

Comment

There's another thread about Webnet77 closing....in the group Developers Corner.
                  Slug 1, did you ever find out about domain names?

Comment

Originally posted by 13thDisc View Post
                    There's another thread about Webnet77 closing....in the group Developers Corner.
                    Slug 1, did you ever find out about domain names?
                    Not at this time, still deciding what host to go with. I am looking for a faith based/supportive host.
                    --
                    Slug1--out

Comment

I'm leaning toward Gracenet.org. If you find out about how to deal with your domain name, I'd appreciate hearing from you. I'm also working on that, so if I make progress on it I'll post here.

Comment

I called Gracenet and their support informed me to use Internetbs.net, to secure my domain. At Internetbs, I created an account (free) and went into a "live" chat to explain my need in securing my domain from Webnet77. They are fully aware and have helped others. I gave them the domain and was informed my request is being sent over to their Level II crew. Literally, in 15 minutes I received a series of emails, one of which was to confirm my email addy. The final email was to inform me that the domain is pushed to my account and is secure to be used with Gracenet. I will be setting up, tonight.
                        --
                        Slug1--out

Comment

I tried to get in touch with bibleforums.org through the contact form, but unfortunately to no success.

However i have an urgent question, and I would be most grateful if someon can help out.

Some time ago, this post was published on BibleForums:
                          https://bibleforums.org/forum/christ-life/prayer/prayer-for-the-persecuted-church/97286-maizah-s-story-a-candle-for-the-people-of-libya

However Maizah is under huge pressure and we are attempting to have all her info removed from the internet and also from this forum.

Can anyone delete the post or guide me to the right person who has the option to do so?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                          X