• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice: Nothing I post shows up

This will probably now show up either

Re: Nothing I post shows up

I have magical powers and can see it!

Either that, or I'm just a regular schmo, and your problems solved.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Originally posted by iluvjesus View Post
      This will probably now show up either
      Based on your profile and clicking the "find latest posts" under your avatar, your last post was on 24 Mar, located here: http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...98#post2969298

Your latest started thread was your C2M thread on the 25th and I addressed you there but you failed to respond.
      --
      Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

Comment

Did somebody say something? ;-)
        This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Comment

We all are seeing this. Are you getting email confirmation when someone replies?
          If so, just click the link and go straight to that thread that takes you where someone has replied to you.
          My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Comment

Working...
          X