X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Sites won't load.

I first tried my site: www.yecheadquarters.org

Then my church site: www.paxonrevivalcenter.com/‎

Neither one will load. Are the servers down?
    Note: By request I can only post and see the tech section of this forum. So don't respond to my posts in the other sections because I cannot see them so I cannot respond. You can PM me if you need to.
    My site: http://www.yecheadquarters.org/

Re: Sites won't load.

Same problem for me.

Comment

If they are through Webnet77, yes... Ruth was down last night into today. BDH has them up but the servers dealing with email for the past 12 hours of catching up which is priority. Then balance will be given to the website's bandwidth.
      --
      Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
        God plants in our hearts
        to remind us
        there are better things ahead.
        -Holley Gerth

Comment

Working...
        X