Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ok girls...who's into jewellery, and what kind.

Ok girls...who's into jewellery, and what kind.

I love rings....cheap or expensive, preferably the yellow gold colour. Favourite stones are rubies, diamonds (of course) and amethysts.
    I have a small heart shaped ring on my left hand little finger, my wedding ring is a little unusual as it has my husbands and my initials...A & B joined together and it has small diamonds set into it. On my right hand I always wear a small shield signet ring with my first initial on it, and that's worn on my little finger.

I wear 3 gold chain bracelets all the time on my right hand. I wear a yellow and white gold cross around my neck all the time, but sometimes put something else around my neck, but I like the cross because it shows the world that I'm a Christian.

I have pierced ears, one hole in each ear, and change earrings from time to time depending on where I'm going.

So what about you girls....come on, confess !!!

Rocky

I don't wear any jewelry, not even a wedding ring.

I enjoy jewelry, but consider myself fairly simple and demure. I always wear my engagement simple round solitare diamond in yellow gold band and my wedding band which is a yellow gold band with etching in the sides all the way around. I have also been wearing a pretty marquis (sp?) shaped emerald ring on my right ring finger a lot lately. I usually feel naked if I leave the house without some earrings, but they are mostly simple, either small diamond studs or small gold hoops. I often wear a watch and I have a yellow gold small cross necklace with a small diamond in the center of it.

That's about it.

Kelly

Blog Entries
    I wear my engagement ring, wedding ring, and a little eternity ring. Other than that, I wear a cross, and a messianic seal... the messianic seal gets some second glances, particularly from Jews, and has given me an opportunity to witness on several occasions.
    Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Silver or white gold, I like something a bit different, saying that right now i dont have one piece of jewellery on. God Bless

Hey daughter I just noticed your from England, I always assumed you were from America!! Funny I never noticed before now. Sorry for changing subject, oh well.

Blog Entries
    I'm an Irish person in the UK... wishing I could visit America one day, but that day might be a long way off.
    Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

I wear my wedding ring, engagement ring, and promise ring. My husband likes it when I wear earrings and I occasionally wear necklaces, but they are the cheap stuff! Actually, now that I think about it, 90% of my jewelry was given to me! I can't even remember the last time I bought any! But I am not a fan of yellow gold.
    "I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite!" - Buddy the Elf

My Blog

Pray for Mieke and Charles

Blog Entries
    I can't wear jewelry on my arms, due to my braces, but I am going to start to wear earrings again once my mom brings her silverwear to me, and I always wear a silver necklace with a heart with Charles' name in it, my golden weddingring and a silver crucifix....... I always liked wearing armjewelry but can't do that anymore....... but at least I have nice colored braces for my arms.....

Love you,
    Mieke
    Glorious Day
    Living He loved me
    Dying He saved me
    Buried He carried my sins far away
    Risen He justified
    Freely forever
    One day He's coming
    Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Blog Entries
    Right now, I don't wear any jewelry. A couple months ago, my hands were very swollen and I had to have my wedding band cut off. Now I need to go and get my grandmother's rings resized to fit me and also get my wedding band resized in case I don't like wearing the other set.

I have pierced ears and put earrings in maybe once or twice a year.
    Come unto me all that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Blog Entries
    I don't wear any jewelry unless I am going out somewhere I find it hard to do house cleaning and cooking with rings and stuff on. Hey even Paula Dean takes of her rings when she gets down and dirty with her cooking. But I do like jewelry.

I love jewelry. For years I've been wearing gold, but lately I'm really getting into sterling silver. Another thing I've been getting into is bracelets. I never wore them until recently.

While I'm in the house I wear earrings and a necklace everyday. When I go out, I put on my wedding rings, another ring, my watch and a bracelet.

I've recently bought some sterling silver jewelry. I'm trying to build up my collection.

Jeanne
    Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

I wear a wedding ring and another ring from dh, a silver watch ,sometimes a bracelet (either a charm bracelet or silver band from James Avery), sometimes a necklace (again, usually something from James Avery ( my fav is a cross that has a band bracelet to match), and always earrings (silver varieties from James AVery).

I had the bright idea to give myself a second earring hole when I was in high school, so I set to work with a burned needle, a little rubbing alcohol, and used the door frame to help push the needle through (so gross you could hear the layers of skin break one at a time). Got one done and really hated the fact that I still had another ear to do. Turns out years later that I didn't like having two earring holes and the second ones are finally starting to grow over years and years later. Crazy

DanceswithGod,
    Years ago I went to the mall and had a second hole put in each ear. My ear was just too sensitive for that, so I let it close up and only wear one pair of earrings.

Jeanne
    Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

I wear just a wedding ring...and ocasionally earrings.
    I use to wear alot of jewerly..like mostly costume jewerly..you know the cheap stuff..But, as I get older it seems to just get in my way..It bothers me..escally when I am worshipping..I will take the watch off before I begin...It just distracts me to much..

Do you think it matters if women wear alot of jewerly?

Thread Information