Thread: How much you been change here?

Question How much you been change here?

How much has your christain life change since you joined this board?;I have found my bible and End times study excel so much;
    that i dont think i could of reach this level by anywhere else in real life.

Also helped my relationship grow with God.
    Its so relax and fun to study Jesus and the bible; and theres lot of freinds here; to share are lifes with;
    Its wonderfull how God has brought us all here..

Yours Peter

Blog Entries
    Just the fact that this board is available has helped me tremendously. Having the knowledge on-tap is very useful. Many of the people on this board are where I aspire to be. Having lived my whole life as a non-christian, people here have really influenced my decision to join a 34 week Bible study. I consider myself a spiritual infant, but I desire a closer relationship and already do many things to help achieve that, but I hadn't really commited to a deep study, until now.

Blog Entries
    I've found, in the last few months since joining, that this board's offered a wonderful opportunity for extra fellowship, for Bible study, and for growing in an understanding of my faith. I have a long way to go yet because there are certain areas of my spiritual life I'd love to develop more (outreach to others being the biggest one.... I struggle, offline, with being more introverted than not), but that's okay; we all have growing to do. I've recently had a renewal and re-focus of my faith, and I'm grateful to God for it. This board is a blessing on many levels, and I'm thankful it's here.

Thanks too, to our mods and admins, who work tirelessly every day to make this a place of growth, discussion, friendship and encouragement. I've seen the free-for-all other places have become, and I appreciate the specific focus our mods lend this place VERY much. Growth is possible here, because of them.
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

I am active on 4 boards at the moment, although I belong to more.
    At first I didn't post much, in fact I even forget I belonged to this board for a little while.
    Now, I enjoy it very much although at the moment I find myself getting a little irritated. That is a clue that I'm spending too much time (on any bb) and I usually take a little break.

I don't know that it has changed anything in my life, except to say that I've "met" more people and more believers. The other boards I belong to are not christian based.

Jeanne
    Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

When I was really active I started noticing a big change, hopefully that can happen again.
    Jesus Christ is The Way, The Truth, and The Life.

Soli Deo Gloria!

My Video's:
    http://www.youtube.com/thewoodsofjordan

Thread Information