Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The White Horse

Blog Entries

Re: The White Horse

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
    18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
    19 And the great city (Babylon) was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Pretty clear it happens in the 7th vial.
    I agree...……………...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheDivineWatermark View Post
    You may have to rephrase for me to grasp what you are asking (for sure), but let me be clear, I believe "the 4 living creatures" are in heaven, whereas the effects of the SEALS are unfolding upon the earth, i.e. the 4 horsemen.

I see that the "beast... out of the sea" (Rev13:1-2) was like unto "a leopard... feet of a bear... and his MOUTH as the mouth of a lion" (which I've stated before, that I believe the "mouth" [Rev13:5-6] is the individual [whereas the "beast" as a whole is more like a governing-body/kingdom"] which then matches the "mouth" in Daniel 7:[19],20,21,25 ["whose look is more stout than his fellows" i.e. an individual]).

So it is the "lion" aspect of this, that (IMO) connects with the first SEAL (and at which point the first of "the four living creatures" [described as "like a lion" and parallel with "the four-directional plotment of Israel" being the "Judah/lion/lawgiver/bow" connection to that which will unfold upon the earth in the first SEAL events] says "Come" regarding...). This is not to say it can't later have "leopard" and "feet of a bear" characteristics... if that's what you mean [??]. I think I am just misunderstanding you, perhaps.
    Rev 6 is at a time when the lion, bear, leopard and 4th beast rise up together and are upon the earth.

Rev 13 is then a time when the fourth beast takes control of the kingdom from the others.

Dan 7 shows this...….

Rev 6

Dan 7
    17 These great beasts (lion, bear, leopard, 4th beast) which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Rev 13

Dan 7
    19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
    20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell (lion, bear, leopard); even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Rev 6 is at a time when the lion, bear, leopard and 4th beast rise up together and are upon the earth.

Rev 13 is then a time when the fourth beast takes control of the kingdom from the others.

Dan 7 shows this...….

Rev 6

Dan 7
    17 These great beasts (lion, bear, leopard, 4th beast) which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.

Rev 13

Dan 7
    19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
    20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell (lion, bear, leopard); even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
    Biblical prophecy is all about Jerusalem. The four beasts are the four empires who occupy Jerusalem from Babylon to Rome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Pergola View Post
    Biblical prophecy is all about Jerusalem. The four beasts are the four empires who occupy Jerusalem from Babylon to Rome.
    So then the fourth beast is Rome? So this is Rome...…

Dan 7
    7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

2000 + years later and still waiting?

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
    21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
    22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
    23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
    24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
    25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Rev 13
    1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
    2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
    3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
    6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

So above is a description of Rome? Rome came to power some 2000 years ago and we are still waiting for this man to appear? Do you see the problem with this interpretation. ?

The fourth kingdom are the lion, bear, leopard, beast, in which the 4th beast assumes power and control wherein the little horns rises.

Rome has nothing to do with it. Actually Rome is part of Grecia and we are still living in the third kingdom

So then the fourth beast is Rome? So this is Rome...…

So above is a description of Rome? Rome came to power some 2000 years ago and we are still waiting for this man to appear? Do you see the problem with this interpretation. ?
    I have absolutely no problem with any of this.

What about this? :

"8 The beast that you saw—it was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. And those who dwell on the earth whose names were not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world will marvel when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet will be." (Revelation 17)

note: the word for "about [to]" is "G3195" and can mean "CERTAIN [to]/SURE [to]"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheDivineWatermark View Post
    What about this? :

"8 The beast that you saw—it was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. And those who dwell on the earth whose names were not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world will marvel when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet will be." (Revelation 17)
    So you think this speaks of Rome? Does Rome come out of the abyss? The "and is not" is the time in the pit.

The beast which he saw was the dragon in heaven, and is not being cast into the pit, yet is out of the pit upon the earth.

So you think this speaks of Rome? Does Rome come out of the abyss? The "and is not" is the time in the pit.

The beast which he saw was the dragon in heaven, and is not being cast into the pit, yet is out of the pit upon the earth.
    Define abyss...……..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Pergola View Post
    Define abyss...……..
    It is a place below the earth...…..thus disqualifying Rome as a possibility

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit

It is a place below the earth...…..thus disqualifying Rome as a possibility

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit
    You aren't wrong, the abyss could be a chasm, a bottomless pit, perhaps the underworld, meaning the place of the dead. Hence, the beast that was, but at the time of writing was not (because it was dead), but would come again in the future of the writer.

To which part of the beast is this referring? Is it the ten horns, the seven heads, or the beast itself?

Thread Information