Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: update on mom

update on mom

I have a thread on family in the regular prayer area, but have had a recent turn in events regarding my mother, Cheryl. She has Chronic Lukemia and COPD affecting heart and lungs and has been in the hospital since June of this year. Last night she became very ill and now has water forming in her lungs, increased heart rate, is in ICU on breathing machine, and now they say her kidneys are barely functioning and if they can get her blood pressure to stablelize they are going to do a cat scan without dye (because of no kidney function), then if that shows anything to warrant going in, they will do emergency exploratory surgery, even at great risk. I cant go up there because I have a head cold and wouldnt be allowed to enter the ICU floor. Please keep us in prayer.

Blog Entries
    ing for the Lord to reach down an alleviate all these diseases which are trying to take over your mom's bodily functions. Lord, please touch her with your healing hands. Father, I have seen you work in so many lives, Lord...just pure miracles...We know that YOU are the miracle-working God. Only through YOU, Lord, can we come boldly to the throne and request that you hear and answer our prayers. I thank you Lord, for all that you do....which is a tremendous amount, always. Thank you for your new mercies every morning, Father...Thank you for loving us first, and sending YOUR Son so that we could have everlasting life. I pray all these things in Jesus' name. Amen.

God Bless you and your family
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

The doctors are calling for all family to come in tomorrow to see mom, her heart is showing damage now and has full pneumonia, kidneys not functioning etc. They cant do more for her because they cant operate to find out whats wrong (too high risk) and they dont expect her to make it through. Please keep us in prayers through the next week, I'll drop a note when im able to. Love to all and thank you for praying and thinking of us.

Raven

Blog Entries
    So Sorry!!! Will be praying for ya'll
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Will keep you in special prayer especially this next couple weeks.

praying for mom, you and the family....At this point I would wear a mask and gloves and go see her .....I am so sorry for this turn
    The story of Job teaches us that the Devil has to be given permission to attack us. So if God is allowing the attack surely He's planning our victory. He would not allow us to be in a battle we could not win.! God looks for hand-picked people He can send into difficult environments, that He might be glorified. He makes all things "work together for good" (Ro 8:28) so don't be intimidated. Just keep your eyes open and see what God is up to!

im driving my dad and my daughters up in the morning. doctors will let me wear a mask but i cant stay long because of it being the ICU unit - thank you again for praying for us, i know its helping

Blog Entries
    Please Jesus.. Please take care of this Mom.. and her family surounding her.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Praying for all of you, I know it must be hard not to see your mother at a time like this.
    Laughing at the world
    Watching it bend
    Enjoying the show
    Just waiting for the end

Not worried a bit
    as I walk through the mist
    By God I will sit
    And watch the world twist

In Him I will trust
    And only Him I will fear
    When the world turns to dust
    I know He'll be near

update: no heart damage in second set of tests run today, kidneys are starting back up and she was alert for a few short times, im wiped so passing out for the rest of the night, thank you all for praying, will see what the next day brings

Blog Entries
    Praying..one day at a time. Asking the Lord to be with you as well.
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

I prayed God's comfort for you and your family. God bless

In a dry and thirsty land where there is no water
    Praying for the Lord to intervene with His peace and comfort to you all, especially your mom
    Love In Christ,
    Tanya

Still in prayer
    The story of Job teaches us that the Devil has to be given permission to attack us. So if God is allowing the attack surely He's planning our victory. He would not allow us to be in a battle we could not win.! God looks for hand-picked people He can send into difficult environments, that He might be glorified. He makes all things "work together for good" (Ro 8:28) so don't be intimidated. Just keep your eyes open and see what God is up to!

My family is meeting in the morning to have life support removed. My mom wont be able to breathe without it. The luekemia has gone agressive/acute and is attacking her liver and splean and the only way to treat that is with chemo and she wouldnt survive that either. The pain hits and causes her bp and heart to act up and its getting worse. The doctors say there is no treatment that will help her heal at this point and any type of life support is just going to keep her in pain more and more and the doctors asked the family to decide. So im going to lose mom in the morning. Please pray for all of us.

Raven

Thread Information