Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Facts on Our Changing World

Quote Originally Posted by vinsight4u8 View Post
    So in Daniel 11:14 begins the first vision that was shown to Daniel in chapter 10 (then he mourned for three full weeks).
    So if we use the date of when the Palestinians declared indendence and then add 21 years to that- we should find about the time when the big Iraq will be turning around or end.
    Hi, Vinsight4u8! I see that Roelof has posted what 21 years adds up to, and I have to say that I am completely blown away with this date! My own research that I've been conducting for a couple years now is pointing to that very same timing. I am in awe of God!

Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    Sorry White Spider, but I'm not buying what you are selling.

How much clearer can it be:

They say the increase is due to increased monitoring efforts. Your quote about all mag 7's being recordable in 1898 and 6's by 1950 I am actually suspicious of. Due to the nature of the earth's structure I think it is possible there may have been significant blind spots for earthquake waves to make it to the recording seismographs. But as more an more seismographs are placed around the world the amount of blind spots decreases, resulting in a apparent increase in reported earthquakes. This is just an educated guess and I'd have to look into it.
    teddy

I can not argue with you on your speciality, but I copied this from White Spider into one of my articles

WORLD-WIDE EARTHQUAKES (White Spider)

The average from 1980-1989 is 108.6 of 6.0+ quakes

The average from 1990-1999 is 150.3 of 6.0+ quakes

The average from 2000-2007 is 158. of 6 6.0+ quakes

Their was nearly a 40% increase in world-wide average 6.0+ earthquakes since 1989. This jump was not an accident, God planned it to prepare people and Mother Earth for the Final Tribulation.

Roelof's article:

1986/87 – a Sabbatical Year. This Sabbatical year had 3 solar eclipses and 2 lunar eclipses.

I regard this as the year the End of the End Times (Last Days) started.

Itwas marked with a supernova first seen on 23 Feb 1987. A supernova is an exploding star that can become billions of times as bright as the sun before gradually fading from view. It was the first supernova to be visible to the naked eye in almost 400 years.

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    By the way, your mention of 1988 is very close to Roelof's view that 1987 is the beginning of the end of the end times!
    1986/7 was a Sabbatical Year
    1989 was the year the WWW was created which led to an explosionof knowledge as Daniel prophesied !!
    1989 was also the start of the current 28 year cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Hi, Vinsight4u8! I see that Roelof has posted what 21 years adds up to, and I have to say that I am completely blown away with this date! My own research that I've been conducting for a couple years now is pointing to that very same timing. I am in awe of God!
    wombat

I with you

Jesus is coming soon !!!

Al we are doing is the following:

…… but how is it that ye do not discern this time [Last Days]? (Luk 12:56)

John Wesley's Notes:
    Luk 12:56 How do ye not discern this season - Of the Messiah's coming, distinguishable by so many surer signs.

Hi wombat!

You said "it could be that the U.S. gets forced out of Iraq, or pull out of it voluntarily"

I see us failing there for two bible reasons.

1. the messages of the third seal
    (as to hurt not the oil and the wine)
    This shows that a nation is to boot out her enemies - so the stranger no longer eats its food and such, also shows the nation will prosper again.

Just as when God will restore Israel after the great tribulation is over, so first must Iraq get strong again.

Right now food is still being rationed in Iraq. Some food items (maybe soap) are being given out monthly.
    So Iraq's food we could say is being "measured".
    But this time will stop- for we also have a "hurt not the oil and the wine" part written in the third seal section.

What do you think if we apply this type of idea, and get that from Isaiah 66:8?

"Thus, saith the LORD;..."
    Why?
    Because the Lord speaks as to the rise and fall of nations. In the third seal - the voice is heard from the midst of the four beasts and - that is where the Lamb is found.

"Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and [one] saith, Destroy it not; for a bessing [is] in it: so will I do for my servants sakes, that I may not destroy them all."
    as in - destroy (hurt) not the wine
    Things then turn around - and Israel is fed - but those that attacked her start to go hungry.

Isaiah 66:13
    "Therefore thus saith the LORD GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry...ye shall be ashamed."
    V14
    "...ye shall cry for sorrow of heart..and shall howl...

But before this time - as will happen to Israel, right now God is measuring - or allowing to be measured on Iraq their punishment first.
    V7
    "..therefore will I measure their former work into their bosom."

What is their former work?
    The deeds of the second seal - when the Iraq rulers slew each other.
    a great sword
    that they might slay one another
    and the peace left the land - as in the Iraqi land became divided

I see ahead of us the time when Iraq will take Israel and the war of Daniel 11:15-19 - then before long - the ac as the fourth seal rider.

This 4th seal part uses the names that Habakkuk 2 gives us as to a coming proud man that will gather the nations.

death and hell

I see this person as will come from Iraq. The land of Shinar was shown to rise again in Zechariah 5 and the prophecy of Jeremiah 25:11 is not completed, so that we can move on to V12 where the Babylonian king and his land get punished.

Cyrus took the land of Babylon in 539 B.C. - but Nebuchadnezzar had only taken the kingdom from his dad in 605.
    So it is impossible for Babylon to have had a whole seventy years of time over the nations.
    This is what Isaiah 23:15 is also about - as to Tyre waits for the 70 years of a king to come to pass. When it does - Tyre will be singing the song of a harlot.
    (as in she has been mystery, Babylon)

teddy

FYI, I copied it from a thread of White Spider

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. Matthew 24:7 (New International Version)

The average from 2000-2007 is 158. of 6.0+ quakes

Their was nearly a 40% increase in average world-wide 6.0+ earthquakes since 1989.

THE START OF THE LAST DAYS (Roelof)

“Daniel was then told to protect the message received so that it could be read in later times. The time of the end is aptly described as a day when knowledge shall be increased, namely our modern computer era. (Daniel 12:4, KJV Bible Commentary)

1986/87 – aSabbatical Year.I regard this as the year the End of the End Times (Last Days) started.

1989 - The beginning of the current 28 year cycle was 1989 AD, which were 71 of the 28 year cycles after Jesus Christ was born. The World Wide Web was createdby Sir Tim Berners-Lee in Switzerland. This led to an explosion of knowledge.

Forgive me if everyone has moved on, but I saw my name being addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roelof View Post
    teddy

FYI, I copied it from a thread of White Spider

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. Matthew 24:7 (New International Version)

The average from 2000-2007 is 158. of 6.0+ quakes

Their was nearly a 40% increase in average world-wide 6.0+ earthquakes since 1989.
    There was an increase from the period of 1980-1989. What about 1970 to 1989, 1950 to 1989, 19-- to 1989? Then we have a problem because the data that is available is not directly comparable due to increased monitoring and sensitivity. I actually looked at the raw worldwide data that was available and much of the older data is spotty in magnitude listing, if there even was a magnitude given. I think you are taking the dataset way too seriously - it's not that it is wrong or bad, but drawing the conclusions out of it without appreciating the actual way it is compiled can lead to wrong conclusions. There is a list of caveats given by the data providers (you'll have to see one of my previous posts).

As far as the Matthew 24:7 quote it speaks nothing of increased earthquake activity, merely there will be earthquake activity.

Cheers.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    As far as the Matthew 24:7 quote it speaks nothing of increased earthquake activity, merely there will be earthquake activity.
    teddy

Great !!!
    So we have it

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. (Mat 24:7)
    Last edited by Roelof; Oct 5th 2008 at 03:28 AM.

Thread Information