Quote Originally Posted by TheDivineWatermark View Post
Consider the following (as to the TIMING of that [the 12 on 12 thrones, judgING the 12 tribes of Israel]):

Matthew 19:28 -

28 And Jesus said to them, "Truly I say to you that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man shall sit down upon His throne of glory, you having followed Me, you also will sit on twelve thrones, judgING the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 25:31-34 - [the "WHEN" of that ^ is here...(time-wise)] -

31 And when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit upon His throne of glory. 32 And all the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And indeed He will set the sheep on His right hand, and the goats on His left.
34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, those being blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom having been prepared for you FROM [G575 apo (not "BEFORE [pro]" as is used of OTHERS elsewhere!] the foundation of the world."

[see the listing (I've posted before) of about 10 or so "BLESSED" ^ references that fit into this particular time-slot, of His Second Coming to the earth (not our Rapture); the time-slot that parallels both Rev19:19,21/16:14-16/20:5 AND Isa24:21-22(23) with its FIRST of TWO "PUNISH" words which is followed by a TIME-PERIOD when thereafter the SECOND of the TWO "PUNISH" words will then be carried out (i.e. the LATER GWTj)]

I believe the [FUTURE] 144,000 are "firstfruit" of the "WHEAT harvest" (associated with the "TWO loaves" and "baken WITH LEAVEN" per Lev23:17 (Rev14:4), not to mention the Matt13:24,30,39,40,49-50 passage regarding the "WHEAT [into My barn--i.e. the earthly MK age]" in "the kingdom OF THE heavenS" on the EARTH upon His "RETURN" there]);

by contrast, have ye not read (said to "the Church WHICH IS HIS BODY," the "ONE BODY") "ye are unleavened"

[...and "WE shall judge angels" 1Cor6:3(14)...]
Sorry I am not quite following with the way you presented it here could you please list in point form what you believe or are saying?