Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The angel in Revelation 1:1

Re: The angel in Revelation 1:1

great and important question.....after 55 years of reading revelation I am exploring the possibility that the angel in rev 1:1 is also the elder mentioned in rev 7:13 and is none other then Daniel (go your way because the words are rolled up and sealed until the end). Who is in turn one of the two golden lampstands that are the two lights of prophecy...Old Testament book of Daniel and New Testament book of revelation...i.e. Daniel and John who are the two witnesses (John who never died ("what if he remain until I come") who must prophesy again the things he has just eaten of the little scroll only to be revealed in the end times.....as stated by the angel "worship God for it is the spirit of prophesy that bears witness to Jesus". Check it out and tell us what you think.

Blog Entries

Re: The angel in Revelation 1:1

Quote Originally Posted by Victory View Post
    great and important question.....after 55 years of reading revelation I am exploring the possibility that the angel in rev 1:1 is also the elder mentioned in rev 7:13 and is none other then Daniel (go your way because the words are rolled up and sealed until the end). Who is in turn one of the two golden lampstands that are the two lights of prophecy...Old Testament book of Daniel and New Testament book of revelation...i.e. Daniel and John who are the two witnesses (John who never died ("what if he remain until I come") who must prophesy again the things he has just eaten of the little scroll only to be revealed in the end times.....as stated by the angel "worship God for it is the spirit of prophesy that bears witness to Jesus". Check it out and tell us what you think.
    The angelin rev 1:1 is simply an angel and not to be confused with Jesus who is seen afterwards, nor the Elder in Rev 7:13.

Thread Information