Thread: Back pain -- possible kidney infection

Back pain -- possible kidney infection

I have been very busy this past week getting ready to move and helping out at my church for their Fall Festival. My back began hurting while I was out shopping yesterday. I had just thought it was because of all the extra things that I've done this past week. I took some OTC pain medication as soon as I got home, but it didn't relieve the pain. My back has now been hurting since yesterday evening. I've tried going to sleep, but can't get comfortable to sleep. I'm not in extreme pain, but nothing has helped ease it at all. The pain is where my kidneys are, so I believe I may have a kidney infection. I don't have a fever or burning sensation when I go to the bathrrom though. I'm thinking about going to the ER or my Urologists as soon as possible in the morning. I've considered going now since I've been hurting for several hours now, but I don't want to wake my mom up to take me. I don't know what would be better, going to my doctor as soon as they open in the morning and having him check me or getting checked out in the ER. I would most likely get an IV to get medication in my system quicker if I went to the ER.

I'm supposed to go to another Fall Festival and a lock-in this evening (Friday), but there is no way that I'd be able to go the way I've been feeling yesterday and tonight.

Blog Entries
    Father I lift up Living by Faith to you in prayer Dear Lord. I pray that you relieve her pain, and heal her from any kidney infection she may have. I also pray that you will give her the strength she needs to go to the fall festival, and her lock in today. In Jesus, Amen.
    Watch my videos
    Signs!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
    Colossians 2:5 . NIV

I finally quit hurting after taking a third dose of OTC pain medication. I didn't get to go to the doctor this morning because my mom wouldn't take me since she had to work. But I'm feeling better and haven't been hurting since around 3 this morning. I'm getting ready to go to the festival and lock-in right now, so hopefully I won't have any pains or problems tonight. I've been drinking plenty of water and will stay away from carbonated drinks and I am planning on going to the doctor first thing Monday morning.

Blog Entries
    Praying that the Lord has taken care of your problems. It's probably all the extra activities involved in moving!! Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Take care of yourself, hon!!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Praying tonight for this back pain and for a successful Dr's visit on Monday.

Blog Entries
    Father, please be with this kidney pain that Living~by~Faith is suffering from. May it not get any worse before she gets to the doctor on Monday. Give the doctor wisdom in diagnosing it properly. Thank You.
    In Jesus Name,amen
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

My back hasn't hurt me any more since the other night. I also haven't had any syptoms of a kidney infection so I don't know what the problem could have been. I may still decide to go to the doctor to get checked out though.

Really bad pain is a sign that something is wrong in/with your body. Go to the doctor and have them examine you, just to make sure that you are in the clear. Have you had your yearly blood work, and all of that done? Go ahead and go.

I have never found anyone, however religious and devout who did not sometimes experience withdrawal of grace, or feel a lessening of devotion. -Thomas a Kempis

If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God. -Unknown

The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still. -A.W. Tozer

Praying for complete resolution of this problem. Giving thanks that the pain and other symptoms have subsided. Praying for a good med exam.

Thread Information