Thread: I need someone with some free time to look something up plz.

I need someone with some free time to look something up plz.

I know this isnt really a thread on end times... but it does deal with the current gaza war and i couldnt think of a better place than this for the thread.

I'm just wondering if someone could look up and gather information regarding what hezbollah fighters actually wear as "war" gear....specifically if they wear little flouresent green flags and flouresent green hats.
    I've seen a few just after "airstrike and tank attack" videos and it seems that hezbollah is always wearing quite distinctive gear that would allow the isrealis to actually know who is actually participating in the war for hezbollah and who is civilian.
    So i guess what im looking for is actual evidence that the Isrealis might actually just be fireing upon the people of gaza regardless of who is who.....which ya sounds bad...but after a few videos ive seen i am actually starting to question it.

Blog Entries

I would be quite surprised if there were any truth in this.

The followers of the demonic moon god 'Allah' typically hide behind women and children when they fight. Something about their god's idea of honor...

Quote Originally Posted by Amos_with_goats View Post
    I would be quite surprised if there were any truth in this.

The followers of the demonic moon god 'Allah' typically hide behind women and children when they fight. Something about their god's idea of honor...
    I agree with being surprised if it were true, however i dont think because thier religion is false that it would be the reason they hide amongst woman and children, the reason they hide amongst the woman and children is for 2 reasons.

1. its a defensive shield that enables them to try to protect themselves from being attacked.

2. because it helps with the propaganda effect of war, it makes the Isreali's look like war mongrels.

Its a sick, twisted "smart" move amongst a weaker enemy. they receive a victory if Isreal attacks and recieve a victory if they dont.

Again im not trying to bash Isreal or anything i would just like if i could get some info regarding the little green flags they wear and the green hats, like i said thier quite distinctive.
    As far as im concerned both Hezbollah and Israel are in the wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlad22 View Post
    I agree with being surprised if it were true, however i dont think because thier religion is false that it would be the reason they hide amongst woman and children, the reason they hide amongst the woman and children is for 2 reasons.

1. its a defensive shield that enables them to try to protect themselves from being attacked.
    That makes it ok? It sounds like the epitome of cowardice to me

2. because it helps with the propaganda effect of war, it makes the Isreali's look like war mongrels.
    I am more inclined to think it makes the terrorists look like cowards

Its a sick, twisted "smart" move amongst a weaker enemy. they receive a victory if Isreal attacks and recieve a victory if they dont.
    I find this description in a bit of a contradiction. If Israel is the "weaker" enemy why do the terrorists have to hide behind women and children?

Again im not trying to bash Isreal or anything i would just like if i could get some info regarding the little green flags they wear and the green hats, like i said thier quite distinctive.
    As far as im concerned both Hezbollah and Israel are in the wrong.
    What is Israel supposed to do? Sit back while the terrorists lob rockets into school yards and hospitals? I am inclined to believe that Israel has shown itself to be well reserved and honorable in their attacks and that the collatoral damage is totatlly unintentional.

Blog Entries
    IFY..The name, Allah is just standard Arabic for 'God'...many Arabic speaking Christians use the word, Allah, also...

I don't know why they would wear florescent on them...that would be like walking around with a bull's eye on your clothes..."Here I am! Shoot me!"..surely they aren't that stupid....

God bless
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    That makes it ok? It sounds like the epitome of cowardice to me

I am more inclined to think it makes the terrorists look like cowards

I find this description in a bit of a contradiction. If Israel is the "weaker" enemy why do the terrorists have to hide behind women and children?

What is Israel supposed to do? Sit back while the terrorists lob rockets into school yards and hospitals? I am inclined to believe that Israel has shown itself to be well reserved and honorable in their attacks and that the collatoral damage is totatlly unintentional.
    You completley misunderstood everything ive typed there and got it backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by moonglow View Post
    IFY..The name, Allah is just standard Arabic for 'God'...many Arabic speaking Christians use the word, Allah, also...

I don't know why they would wear florescent on them...that would be like walking around with a bull's eye on your clothes..."Here I am! Shoot me!"..surely they aren't that stupid....

God bless
    Yea i thought it was actually quite weird that they would be wearing them.. but sure enough every man in the videos i watched is wearing camo clothes, holding an assault rifle/weapon and wearing these flags and hats.

Blog Entries
    Hi Mattlad,

It's hamas that the IDF is launching it's offensive with, not hezbollah (at least at this time). Although some wear the garb that would identify them as hamas fighters, there are many who are wearing plain clothes who are stepping out of crowds to fire upon the Israeli Defense Forces. These cowardly terrorists who hide behind women's skirts and babies have both captured and converted the minds of the Palestinian people who are in a death lock with this terrorist group. It is a horrible tragedy, but one that need be fully addressed by the IDF. There is no easy fix for this problem, and I doubt that Israel is going to take direction from the sidelines from those who don't face the horror involved with being fired on daily by these terrorists. The only sure way to stop the rockets would be for Israel to retake and occupy the region. To give it back again only prolongs the inevitable resurgence that will ultimately take place.

We need to pray for the resolve of our new administration in staying in step with our allies over there, and that we don't pull away from supporting Israel.

What a tragedy this is.

There is a common saying amongst those who claim to be true to Islam which says, "first the Saturday people, then the Sunday people"... this is something that the entire world needs to take heed to. Islam is dangerous to the world, not just Israel.

I don't agree with either side fighting. I do think that Israel is unfairly portrayed as the aggressor. I've heard that the Palestinians have only fireworks and that the Israelis are bombing women and children, of course I don't believe this.

Blog Entries
    You completley misunderstood everything ive typed there and got it backwards.

Really? Then I stand corrected. It's just that my comments seem to be in context with your OP that asked if we could "look up and see if the hezbollah fighters wore green flags and green hats" You then said
    "it seems that hezbollah is always wearing quite distinctive gear that would allow the isrealis to actually know who is actually participating in the war for hezbollah and who is civilian."

This would seem to imply that you think Israel is killing women and children on purpose. Have I misunderstood that?

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    Really? Then I stand corrected. It's just that my comments seem to be in context with your OP that asked if we could "look up and see if the hezbollah fighters wore green flags and green hats" You then said
    "it seems that hezbollah is always wearing quite distinctive gear that would allow the isrealis to actually know who is actually participating in the war for hezbollah and who is civilian."

This would seem to imply that you think Israel is killing women and children on purpose. Have I misunderstood that?

You seem to beleive that they are not??

You do realize that they know their are civilians around and still make the choice to fire...right?

what u misunderstood is i was talking about hamas when i way saying their pattern for "war" is sick and twisted.

I know this isnt really a thread on end times... but it does deal with the current gaza war and i couldnt think of a better place than this for the thread.

I'm just wondering if someone could look up and gather information regarding what hezbollah fighters actually wear as "war" gear....specifically if they wear little flouresent green flags and flouresent green hats.
    I've seen a few just after "airstrike and tank attack" videos and it seems that hezbollah is always wearing quite distinctive gear that would allow the isrealis to actually know who is actually participating in the war for hezbollah and who is civilian.
    So i guess what im looking for is actual evidence that the Isrealis might actually just be fireing upon the people of gaza regardless of who is who.....which ya sounds bad...but after a few videos ive seen i am actually starting to question it.
    Israel is fighting Hamas in Gaza...not Hizbollah. Hamas fighters don't wear any type of distinctive clothing. Where are you seeing flourescent green hats and flags anyway??? Are you watching terrorist propaganda videos?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahgrace View Post
    Israel is fighting Hamas in Gaza...not Hizbollah. Hamas fighters don't wear any type of distinctive clothing. Where are you seeing flourescent green hats and flags anyway??? Are you watching terrorist propaganda videos?
    nah i dont think they were....the filming i watched basically showed directly after an isreal attack in an area...the smoke was still quite heavy ext...the people on the ground looked quite real and u could hear nearby explosions going off in the backround... it was very graphic... and ya i know i was saying hezbollah but you all know what i meant..which was hamas.

Blog Entries
    You seem to beleive that they are not??

You do realize that they know their are civilians around and still make the choice to fire...right?
    The Israelis' intention isn't to kill innocents. HOWEVER, that is the intention of hezbollah and hamas

what u misunderstood is i was talking about hamas when i way saying their pattern for "war" is sick and twisted.
    I understood perfectly. You just didn't understand MY response

Thread Information