Thread: Struggling College student Christians

Smile Struggling College student Christians

I was surfing blog sites as I normally do on fridays at work and I came across something I thought I might share. There is a some guy writing a blog about the struggles he face being a Christian in college. pretty cool concept. It looks like a fairly new site, but if he keeps it up, it would probably be a great resource for students coming into college.

**deleted link**
    Last edited by tt1106; Feb 22nd 2009 at 01:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    being a real chrisitan is collage shouldn't be that hard. "hey wanna go drink?" you get asked, "naw, i don't drink, see you later." how hard can it get?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemetal View Post
    being a real chrisitan is collage shouldn't be that hard. "hey wanna go drink?" you get asked, "naw, i don't drink, see you later." how hard can it get?
    I know at times in college I've felt lonely and isolated enough to start down that path. I've chosen not to, of course, but there have been times of weakness. Especially when you're at college and you're around that environment all the time. I know to me it always felt like I was the only person who didn't party or get black out drunk every weekend.

Blog Entries
    yeah i can see that. i never went to post secondary so i can't really say. generally, in my life, i don't go out much anyways, but that's just me...

I don't go out much either. I was never really one of those people who felt like you had to always go out and be doing something. Guess I'm kind of a homebody though.

Blog Entries
    Closed. This is most likely Spam. If contributing members would like to discuss this topic, please start another thread.
    Boatshoes, Post a thread in C2M if you would like this thread reopened.

Thread Information