Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent, Lost job, lost home, sold everything of value

Urgent, Lost job, lost home, sold everything of value

I lost my job last October and up to now have made it by selling off pretty much everything I owned. Now all of that has run out. There still are no job offers and I am doing everything I know to do. I job search daily and submit to everything that I even remotely qualify for. I need the Lords mercy. I have no where else to turn. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Partaker of Christ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by faithfullyseeking View Post
    I lost my job last October and up to now have made it by selling off pretty much everything I owned. Now all of that has run out. There still are no job offers and I am doing everything I know to do. I job search daily and submit to everything that I even remotely qualify for. I need the Lords mercy. I have no where else to turn. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
    I really feel your pain, and I hurt with you.

I have also been at the edge of loosing all, and the Lord wonderfully supplied my needs.

Praying for you FaithfullySeeking.

I, too, have been there. I will also attest to the fact that He supplied all my needs beyond what i could ask or think.

Praying that the solution you need is given.
    V
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    - Mahatma Gandhi

I know what you are going through. Do nothing in haste but only after prayer. I don't want to go into the hardships I've experienced because this isn't about me, but I honestly do know and understand.

God has a plan and try to let Him work it out in your life. No, it is not easy and will not be easy. Pretending otherwise is foolish and nonsense. However, the more difficult it becomes, the more you must seek God.

God bless you and keep and sustain you.

Blog Entries
    Praying for you! May our Lord keep you close as He takes you through this.
    -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
    It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
    So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
    We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
    Warren Barfield

Blog Entries
    You will certainly have my prayers. I pray His richest blessings on you and on your life.
    God happens!
    'I Can Only Imagine'

Bless the Beasts and the Children:
    http://youtu.be/AhR36gV6vW4

On cautionary note:
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectPeter
    When they say something... it is about anyone's guess what it is they really mean... but NEVER ask for clarification of their mysterious language... they are often very happy to give it and that's when the discussion goes FREAKY!

Blog Entries
    Praying for you. May the Lord who allowed for everything to be taken away have done so to replace it with all that He has in store for you.
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

We're praying for you! May you be doubly blessed in your latter end (Job 42:12)!
    "Unto you therefore which believe, He is precious" (1 Peter 2:7)

May God bless you abundantly and give you peace during this painful trying time.

Blog Entries
    I am praying for you too..its a very humbling experience for sure and a desperate one also. Please do to your local SRS and apply for any help you can if you haven't already. They can also tell you about other resources that might help. I have been there so many times in the past...I feel for you.

Matthew 6

25 ďThat is why I tell you not to worry about everyday lifeówhether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isnít life more than food, and your body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds. They donít plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And arenít you far more valuable to him than they are?

I hope this video and music helps encourage and uplifts you during this difficult time: Casting Crowns Praise You In The Storm

Our Father in Heaven please encourage and uplift faithfullyseeking..fill him with the peace beyond all understanding. Pull him out of this flood he is caught in, that so many are caught in now and set him on solid ground in your care, Lord. Shelter him under your wings..

In Jesus Name I pray
    Amen
    "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Prufrock Guest
    You will also be in my prayers. I have been in this position, too, and can only testify that Jesus is utterly faithful - - - even when His faithfulness is hard to discern.

It's easy to quote Philippians 4:19, but you already know the verse, and others like it. The main thing (and the hardest thing, the hardest thing by far) is to keep your eyes on Jesus, and not on the situation.

I'll say no more; I don't want to be one of Job's comforters. But you have my prayers.

Thank you all for your encouragement and prayers. I'm trusting and believing the Lord wont allow me to be homeless and will provide for all my needs. I sure am glad I found this website. You guys are great.

I am praying for you I understand the suffering you are going through. Lord, please hear the prayers of this board and provide all needs, spirtual and temporal for our dear friend. Thank you, Lord.

I will keep you in my prayers. I am really touched by your situation. When times are the worst, God still works mightily. "Give, and it shall be given unto you, pressed down, shaken together....." Although it seems the most illogical thing to do at a time like this; sew seed into God's kingdom, and He will keep His word.

Thread Information