Thread: No high like the MOST HIGH!

Blog Entries

No high like the MOST HIGH!

I want to give God all the praise with my whole heart for what He has done in my life.

I am in a very exiting place in life, and hungry to learn as much as about the Word and God as possible. Some people say that I am experiencing a religious high. If that is the case, I would like to proclaim that there is no HIGH LIKE THE MOST HIGH!.

I am learning to control my emotions and not allowing to be led by them. I am just experiencing so much exitment within my heart because I can acctually witness that GOD's Word is becoming alive!
    Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
    Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
    http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Quote Originally Posted by MercyChild View Post
    I want to give God all the praise with my whole heart for what He has done in my life.

I am in a very exiting place in life, and hungry to learn as much as about the Word and God as possible. Some people say that I am experiencing a religious high. If that is the case, I would like to proclaim that there is no HIGH LIKE THE MOST HIGH!.

I am learning to control my emotions and not allowing to be led by them. I am just experiencing so much exitment within my heart because I can acctually witness that GOD's Word is becoming alive!
    What a lovely way of saying it!! Yes - it IS exciting. Once you've "lived" it, there's no denying it.

Praising Him with you -
    V
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MercyChild View Post

This reminds me of the joy and amazement I felt when I first realized just how living the Word of God really is! Praise God for your passion for His Word!
    Last night, I dreamt that three bald ducks came into my room and started pecking at my pillows because they wanted their feathers back.

Praising God right along with you ! I know the feeling ! There is no joy that can be compared to the joy that God's Holy Spirit gives you ! Praise the Lord for His lovingkindness towards us !

Praise God!! I am so very elated for you!!!

Blog Entries
    Me, too!! God is so good, and I pray that he continues to draw you closer to Him.

Blog Entries
    Praising the Lord Jesus with you..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland