Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite resturaunt? No fast food places,please!

What is your favorite resturaunt? No fast food places,please!

One of our favorite places to go is Cracker Barrel. I love to food,both breakast and dinner.Last night I had the Lemon-peppered grilled trout.Good eating! I also bought a dvd,150 tv western episodes.Should keep me entertained for quite some time.

Locally,we like to go to AQ Chicken.AQ stands for Arkansas Quality. Best chicken around,and decent pricing as well.They have a presidential area,Bill Clinton visits here when he pops into town.What's your favorite resturaunt?

Red Lobster!!!! (saliva running down my chin as I type)
    Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He will lift you up
    James 4:10

Any place I don't have to cook and clean up afterward is my favorite.

Seriously, my very favorite restaurant is Pappdeaux. Unfortunately, I probably only get to eat there once a year, if that, because of the price. My husband and I usually go there if we manage to get a night out alone.

I also love Outback Steakhouse, but we rarely get to go there as well.

Mmmmmmm...I love Papadeaux. Really wish we had one in Lubbock.

My favorite local place is Triple J's. It's a combination chophouse/brewery with some incredible food and some incredible beer to complement it (or maybe I got those reversed?).
    We long to be known and we fear it like nothing else.
    Most people live with subtle dread that one day,
    they will be discovered for who they really are,
    and the world will be appalled.
    - Curtis, Brent and John Eldredge,
    The Sacred Romance: Drawing Closer to the Heart of God

The joy is not in hiding, the joy is in being found.
    - David Terry

My Testimony

Quote Originally Posted by KATMAN View Post
    One of our favorite places to go is Cracker Barrel. I love to food,both breakast and dinner.Last night I had the Lemon-peppered grilled trout.Good eating! I also bought a dvd,150 tv western episodes.Should keep me entertained for quite some time.

Locally,we like to go to AQ Chicken.AQ stands for Arkansas Quality. Best chicken around,and decent pricing as well.They have a presidential area,Bill Clinton visits here when he pops into town.What's your favorite resturaunt?
    My Favorite is a local restaurant in Hartwell, Ga. named Dockside. They have the best fried seafood you ever hope to eat. If you do not like fired seafood, do not go there.

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen! The only place that I will eat raw oysters. I don't eat them. I just taste a couple of my husbands. Or half a dozen.

Alice's (hey, you can get anything you want)

Blog Entries
    Papaleno's---a little Italian restaurant in my home town.
    Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him.
    Psalm 62:5

When I moved to Chicago, I made a friend who introduced me to a sushi joint he frequented in his neighborhood. Through him, I became a regular myself. It became a favorite spot for me and the girl I'd later marry. I actually proposed to her there.

The owner is the main sushi chef and his wife is the hostess. They're VERY good to their regulars. Every regular gets their own cedar wood sake cup and frequent treatments to free sake or appetizers. They always stop by for a quick chat to see how you are. About the only way I could describe this place is "what would happen if Cheers was about a sushi joint instead of a bar".

On a Friday or Saturday night its not uncommon for the place to be jam packed with a line up just for regulars.

German Restaurant ...

Can't remember the name of the restaurant ... When I was much younger, we would go to the German restaurant in Portland, Oregon. I'll have to ask my mother the name ...

They even had people dresed in the old style German clothes, walking around playing accordians, and dancing!
    * Sola scriptura, sola gratia , sola fide, solas Christus, sola deo gloria
    * Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee -- Isaiah 26:3
    * vja4Him Apologetics Blogs

Around here, it's the Keg Steakhouse for a more casual outfit. There are of course plenty of higher-end restaurants that I could gush about... Morton's, Horizon's, etc.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

There is restaurant I also love called Babe's. They serve food family style. You get your meat (fried chicken or chicken fried steak) and then everything else is served family style, all you can eat....salad, biscuits, mashed potatoes and gravy, and creamed corn. Man, is it GOOD!

But alas...we rarely get to eat there either. That's what happens when you have 4 kids.

My new favorite is The Cheesecake Factory. I'd never been to one before until last month when my husband and I ate at one for our anniversary. The food AND cheesecake were amazing! Unfortunately, the closest one to where we live is 2 hours away.

The Bagdad Cafe in Newberry Springs Ca, off of Route 66.

Marie Callender's restaurants and bakeries

Thread Information