Thread: Arrest made in attack on Christian family in the West Bank

Arrest made in attack on Christian family in the West Bank

A suspect has finally been arrested for the March 2008 bomb attack in the Jewish settlement town of Ariel that severely injured Ami Ortiz, the teenage son of a Messianic pastor . Yaakov "Jack" Teitel (37), an American-born man reportedly behind a number of other deadly terror attacks over the past decade, was arrested on October 7. Leah Ortiz, Ami's mother, told the Jerusalem Post, "We are relieved that a suspect has been arrested for the attempted murder which took place in our home a year and a half ago. As a family the past year and a half has been a struggle in every way."

Please pray for Ami as he continues to heal from the brutal bomb attack.

Blog Entries
    Praying for wholeness in every area of life for the Ortiz family through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Yes, bringing Ami before the LORD for his speedy recovery, for the safety of his family, and praying especially that his father Jack's efforts to communicate the Gospel will bear fruit 100-fold.

Blog Entries

I pray for this man, and for the town of Ariel.

Lord,

You alone know why this was allowed to happen. We do not understand Your ways but we do know that we can trust You. I pray for this man, and for the town of Ariel. Lord please use this to glorify Yourself. Use it to draw men away from the evil that drives them to do these things and into a relationship with You. Thank You Lord that we can trust YOu.

In Your Son's Name I pray,

Amen

Thread Information