Thread: triblation

Lightbulb triblation

7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
    9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.
    12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

Quote Originally Posted by bonnieglass View Post
    7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
    9When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.
    12I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"
    i would like to know what anyone thinks of these passages. and im not trying to get on anyones nerves, just letting anyone who wants to hear what will happend after the church is raptured hear it.

4th seal= time of the beast from Iraq gaining power
    5th seal = martyrs must wait till the last martyr is slain before God will avenge their blood

6th seal - the end of the trib sign happens
    heaven departs -which allows Job 14:12,14 to come to pass

Job 14:
    12: So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.
    14: If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
    15: Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands

Jer. 29:17: Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will send upon them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence,
    18: And I will persecute them with the sword, with the famine, and with the pestilence, and will deliver them to be removed to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a curse, and an astonishment, and an hissing, and a reproach, among all the nationss whither I have driven them:

Only the 4th seal rider has several ways to slay people - so he is the beast - - -and will scatter Israel off of her land for the trib time.

Rev. 6:7: And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
    8: And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Blog Entries
    Thread closed as duplicate. Please continue this conversation in the other thread found here:

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=198893

Thread Information