Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thirteen Reasons Why America is Mystery Babylon

Thirteen Reasons Why America is Mystery Babylon

1 Mystery Babylon/America Spies on it's own citizens.
    Quote Gen. Colin Powell
    "Finding the Russian scientists may be a problem being that Russia does not have a Social Security System, as here in America, that allows us to MONITOR, TRACK DOWN and CAPTURE an AMERICAN CITIZEN."
    http://www.webraydian.com/content/view/528/32/
    United States Government Monitored All Americans: Faxes, Phone Calls, E-mails
    http://tinyurl.com/snoops1
    REAL ID Mark of the Beast 666
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxCERcgX9V8
    2 Mystery Babylon/America Kills it own citizens, and finds perverted ways to justify killing them.
    Kent State killing of unarmed peaceful protestors, the Tuskegee syphilis experiments, Terri
    Schiavo, abortion etc.
    Deuteronomy 19:10 That innocent blood be not shed in thy land.

Isaiah 47:6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

3 Mystery Babylon/America conducts medical experiments on It's own citizens, in most cases without their
    knowledge nor consent. Tuskegee syphilis experiments, the Lynchburg eugenics program. LSD
    experiments on military personnel in the 1960ís
    Vets sue CIA, DoD over military experiments
    http://www.wtop.com/?nid=104&sid=1566883
    Then Mystery Babylon rigs the court against them so that they cannot get justice.
    http://tinyurl.com/rigged01
    4 Mystery Babylon/America denies the God of the Bible through the so-called science of evolution.
    I can see the time coming when believers will be imprisoned in mental asylums and kept drugged
    on psychotropic drugs just because they believe the Bible, as they will say all our scientists have said that evolution is factual, and the Bible is just myth. So your obviously insane because you believe the Bible.
    1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain
    babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
    5 Mystery Babylon/America is openly hostile to Christianity, and Christians, just ask Judge Roy Moore.
    Also Reference all the lawsuits against cities that put up crosses and manger scenes at
    Christmas time. Matter of fact in some segments of our new society we can't even mention the
    word Christmas, but rather we must say winter holiday.
    6 Mystery Babylon/America jails Christians whenever they can.
    Justice denied Philadelphia 11
    http://tinyurl.com/ce6x5f
    Law firms Like ACLJ, and Christian Law Association, and others are springing up to counter this.
    7 Mystery Babylon/America violates it's own laws, The Duke Lacrosse case is just one of many examples of this. G. W. Bush has said the constitution is just a - - piece of paper.
    8 Mystery Babylon/America prosecutes the innocent. Many convictions are being overturned on DNA evidence.
    9 Mystery Babylon/America taxes it's citizens so exorbitantly till that they pay over half their income to the city, county, state and federal government in taxes. People that run afoul of the IRS are not even afforded due process. Oh by the way exorbitant taxation was one of the main reasons for the fall of the Roman Empire.
    10 The judges of Mystery Babylon/America pass laws promoting homosexuality, such as homosexual adoption of children, and same sex marriage. They are also activist passing law from the bench. And are continually overturning measures passed through petition by the people, such as recently in California. One American judge can throw out the lawful vote of millions of citizens, so what ever happened to government of by and for the people?
    Psalm 94:20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a
    law.
    11 Mystery Babylon/America takes the lead role in dividing Israel.
    Daniel 11:39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
    Re: The forced evacuation from the Gaza stripe, Land For Peace, the Road Map to Peace, Oslo Accords, Annapolis, The Reagan Plan, and all the rest.
    12 Mystery Babylon/America aborts babies in order to put makeup on our skin
    Skin cream contains fetal proteins, Company's anti-aging
    products built on cells harvested from aborted baby
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=114387
    13 Babylon/America ignores it's own constitution
    Most Presidents Ignore the Constitution - WSJ.com Oct 29, 2008 ... The government we have today is something the Founders could never have imagined.
    online.wsj.com/article/SB122523872418278233.html
    Obama Ignores the Constitutio
    On September 18th, I posted a piece about President Obama appointing himself to lead he UN Security Council, and how it was in direct ...
    www.cpflorida.com/blog/?p=153
    Supreme Court Ignores US Constitution
    This is a very sad day because today marks the day that the US Supreme Court ignored the US Constitution, ignored bankruptcy laws and made
    http://www.ipwatchdog.com/2009/06/09...ution/id=4038/

But do not take my word for it read it from the Lord himself.
    "The fall of Babylon By Darren Smith"
    "The Lord kept me up most of the night bringing a word for me to share and to share now. Many times I wait until I have prayed over what I hear in my spirit, but I can't wait to send this word ou Last night while praying before I went to bed, The Lord gave me a vision that really rattled me. In the vision I saw this land split into four parts with each one under its own flag. Each region had terrible destruction and many people were dead. As I looked over the destruction I was crying and the Lord asked me why are
    you crying over the fall of Babylon? As a matter of fact, why have you been praying for the healing of Babylon? In this vision I didn't have an answer and the Lord opened a scroll and started reading of the
    indictments against our country, but before each one he clearly called the USA Babylon."
    Full article here
    http://www.streetscapeministries.com/gpage3.html

Supplementary
    Gematria of 1776 in Roman numerals MDCCLXXVI = 666

So, are you leaving mystery babylon???

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come
    out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins,
    and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Absolutely I am, I have my ticket on the rapture bus.

Do you???

Quote Originally Posted by grayeagle48 View Post
    Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come
    out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins,
    and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Absolutely I am, I have my ticket on the rapture bus.

Do you???

I surrender to my Fathers will.

The reason why I'm asking is: If I believed America was " Mystery babylon" I wouldn't want to live there, I'm just saying. I'd leave A.S.A.P, Merry Christmas.

I highly reccomend you read this article by Darren Smith

I highly reccomend you read this article by Darren Smith

I'll read it, but how will it change what is already written???

America is not a city.

Is this the same Darren Smith:
    No Daren Smith operates a homeless ministry in Galveston Tx
    Andrew Strom
    Darren Smith is one of the soundest preachers that I know
    http://livingskies.wordpress.com/200...-darren-smith/

OBTW did all Christian Roman citizens leave Rome? Did all Christian Chinese
    leave communist China?

Does Darren know the difference between a country and the part in Rev. 17 as to a city?

Rev.19:
    1: And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
    2: For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand

Does Darren know the difference between a country and the part in Rev. 17 as to a city?
    You should ask HIM that question. He does have e-mail

But quite frankly I fail to see the relevance of the question. As ancient Babylon was not a city either.

No Daren Smith operates a homeless ministry in Galveston Tx
    Andrew Strom

http://livingskies.wordpress.com/200...-darren-smith/

OBTW did all Christian Roman citizens leave Rome? Did all Christian Chinese
    leave communist China?
    Killed or incarcerated, then again they aren't babylon, we are.

You should ask HIM that question. He does have e-mail

But quite frankly I fail to see the relevance of the question. As ancient Babylon was not a city either.

There was an actual city known as Babylon. To some degree that location still exists. Rev. 17 though is about a different Babylon location, as it is in a mystery.

Rev. 17
    17:
    1: And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
    2: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
    3: So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    4: And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
    5: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
    6: And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

How would that part fit with a city in the United States?
    If we pull from Jeremiah chapter 3, we find that having a harlot name on a city's forehead reveals that she was punished in the past by God, but still sat thinking highly of herself - and was not ashamed.

/Rev. 17
    Jer. 3
    3: Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

So we are looking in ancient history for this city. A city that God already struck in the past, but still let her survive.

Luke
    13: Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
    14: But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.

Amos
    1:
    9: Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:
    10: But I will send a fire on the wall of Tyrus, which shall devour the palaces thereof.

Isa. 23
    16: Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered.
    17: And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the LORD will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.

After 70 years, God will punish (visit) Tyre.

What 70 years does the verse mean?

still chapter 23 of Isa.
    15: And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.

70 years = the days for one king

Okay, what king has 70 years that must come to pass, and this prophecy has him linked up to Tyre's prophecy coming to pass?

Jer. 25
    11: And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.
    12: And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

The world still waits for this final Babylonian king to reign and end the 70 years of time for Babylonian kings.

So the beast will come from Iraq.
    and - Rev. 17 shows that he carries the city (woman).
    He is linked to bringing the world to the start of the last part of Tyre's prophecy where she is a harlot.

Take note of this part in Rev. 17:12 "....the ten horns...which have received no kingdom as yet..."

However, the beast is told in a story about five fallen kings, and is in the was category.

v10
    "There are seven kings five are fallen..."
    v 11
    "And the beast that was...is of the seven..."

A dead king will be back to reign again.

Hey, I just looked at some of what he wrote - as in supposed to be prophecy from the Lord....

I ask - it was to happen this summer / 09

food shortages in Babylon (America)
    fuel shortages
    and water

Did you actually see any of this happen?

I didn't.

"vinsight Does Darren know the difference between a country and the part in Rev. 17 as to a city"

Thread Information