Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today is my 10th Anniversary!!!

Blog Entries

Today is my 10th Anniversary!!!

This thread is for comments to my wife. She has really been stressed lately and I am sure she will LOVE your comments. I will let her read them tonight. Have at it, let'em roll and give it your best shot!!!
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Re: Today is my 10th Anniversary!!!

10 years with UM? He's been a firefighter, soldier, police officer - all kinds of hero and YOU deserve the medal!

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Happy Anniversary!!

I got two laptops on a shelf you can have for ammo!
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Blog Entries

Mrs UB: I really do understand why you are slipping him some Ritalin in his coffee
    The LORD is my Miracle

G_d was gracious He has shown favor

Hope is a seed
    God plants in our hearts
    to remind us
    there are better things ahead.
    -Holley Gerth

May God richly bless you both on your anniversary!

She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. (Proverbs 31:27-30)

Blog Entries

What!?!? Is that the best you guys can do? Maybe I need to go the the girl scout forum...

(Slug, you made me )
    For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? ~ Deuteronomy 5:26

If you're not prepared to risk your very life for your "enemy" you have no right to speak to him of love. ~ Daughter

Many say they are called... but I am pretty convinced that with many of them it was the wrong number. ~ Project Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Missionary View Post
    What!?!? Is that the best you guys can do? Maybe I need to go the the girl scout forum...

(Slug, you made me )

I don't have anything to say except you don't know what you're talking about half the time. Other than that....I got nothin'

Happy Anniversary!!!

Blog Entries

Happy Anniversary Urban Dude. You're a blessed man.
    This IGNORE button is by far one of the most useful tools I've used to keep my peace while navigating through some of the madness.

Maybe I need to go the the girl scout forum...
    Didn't they get a restraining order against you?

10 years is a looooooong time to be married to such a strange man. My hat is off to you.

Just kidding - you are the compliment of each other. You are both loved. Happy Anniversary! And enjoy the Sponge Bob Square Pants video with the Tartlet.
    (((((Hugs)))))
    V
    I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
    - Mahatma Gandhi

Wow, someone's seriously lived in the same house with you for 10 years? I don't know what you're payin' this lady, but it ain't enough!

Happy anniversary man, hope you have a great one!
    We long to be known and we fear it like nothing else.
    Most people live with subtle dread that one day,
    they will be discovered for who they really are,
    and the world will be appalled.
    - Curtis, Brent and John Eldredge,
    The Sacred Romance: Drawing Closer to the Heart of God

The joy is not in hiding, the joy is in being found.
    - David Terry

My Testimony

Really don't have anything to say other than Happy Anniversery!

May God love you and keep you both!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AngelAuthor View Post
    Didn't they get a restraining order against you?
    I thinks so... my lawyer (Rabbi Knife) has advised me it is better if I avoid heated theological debates online with the youngsters.

Blog Entries

Hi Everyone, This is Mrs. UM. I would like to thank each one of you for your kind and funny thoughts. I have truly been blessed to have been married to UM for the past 10 years. I look forward to many many more truly unpredictable years with him.

Hi Everyone, This is Mrs. UM. I would like to thank each one of you for your kind and funny thoughts. I have truly been blessed to have been married to UM for the past 10 years. I look forward to many many more truly unpredictable years with him.

Is that you Chris?

Thread Information