Thread: Loss Ability to Rep

Loss Ability to Rep

It seem if I have loss the ability to rep anyone. I haven't even rep in months, It gives "need to spread your reps around" are something of that nature. Any Ideas

Thanks

Re: Loss Ability to Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Beckrl View Post
    It seem if I have loss the ability to rep anyone. I haven't even rep in months, It gives "need to spread your reps around" are something of that nature. Any Ideas

Thanks
    Rep other people. You can not rep a limited few people over and over.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Thanks
    Yep as Reynolds said. Once you rep a person, you have to rep 10 others before you can rep a same person again.
    Slug1--out

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~Honestly, the pain of persecution lets you KNOW you are still alive... IN Christ!~

~Colossians 1:28 Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.~

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Oh, I see I must have been trying to rep the same person's without reaching the 10 other's before.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Loss Ability to Rep

Oh, I see I must have been trying to rep the same person's without reaching the 10 other's before.
    You might consider really reaching deep and looking for number 11...

... I am sure they are out there...
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Blog Entries

If you're stuck for ideas you can always rep me
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Thread Information