Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Revelation 11- Two Witnesses-moved from BC

Revelation 11- Two Witnesses-moved from BC

Hey all!

I was on Facebook and found a page called: "We Found Them" facebook.com/wefoundthem

And they are talking about how they have found the 2 Witnesses spoken of in Revelation 11 and Isayah 44.

Have you all heard anything about this? I have never heard of anyone "finding" these men before.

All opinions welcome! Pls go look at their page and tell me what you think about what they're saying. I asked for me information, this is an interesting topic that I don't ever see anyone talk about.

Re: Revelation 11- Two Witnesses

Regardless of what that page has to say about who they are....just remember, I'm 'one' of them!
    (and if need be, I can also put on my hat to be one of the 24 elders, or one of the 144K)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly909 View Post
    Hey all!

I was on Facebook and found a page called: "We Found Them" facebook.com/wefoundthem

And they are talking about how they have found the 2 Witnesses spoken of in Revelation 11 and Isayah 44.

Have you all heard anything about this? I have never heard of anyone "finding" these men before.

All opinions welcome! Pls go look at their page and tell me what you think about what they're saying. I asked for me information, this is an interesting topic that I don't ever see anyone talk about.
    I don't know what the facebook site is teaching but I'll give you my understanding of these two witnesses.

Rev 11:3 "And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

These two witnesses denote the small the small but sufficient succession of faithful ministers of the gospel. Who from age, to age, amist grief and persecution, bear witness against the abomination of the Antichrist (popery).
    “The Spirit of Slumber which the Poison of the old Serpent has brought upon the children of Men is to be deplored exceedingly.” Cotton Mather

Good point. When the two were found, were they wearing sackcloth?
    ♪ Each day may Christ become clearer, His Cross dearer, Our Hope nearer. ♫

Quote Originally Posted by crossnote View Post
    Good point. When the two were found, were they wearing sackcloth?
    Do you understand what sackcloth symbolizes?
    “The Spirit of Slumber which the Poison of the old Serpent has brought upon the children of Men is to be deplored exceedingly.” Cotton Mather

Sackcloth symbolizes 'mourning'. I took it that the reference mentioned in the OP had to do with two who were going around claiming to be the two witnesses. If that is the case, I wonder if they are fully fulfilling the Scripture reference by donning on mourning cloth.
    ♪ Each day may Christ become clearer, His Cross dearer, Our Hope nearer. ♫

The first answer to this question must always be: “scripture does not name them, so our appreciation of these two witnesses will be based solely on circumstantial evidence.”

The scene in Revelation 11 is Jerusalem at the close of the age. The Church has fallen away as predicted and the overcomers have been raptured. God is about to judge Jerusalem specifically and the whole earth generally by the Great Tribulation. It is called “Jacob’s Trouble”, because the Jews, having rejected their Messiah, enter into covenant with another Christ. This Anti-Christ is about to sit in the Temple, and like his type Nebuchadnezzar, set up his effigy to be worshipped, all in Jerusalem (2nd Thess.2:3-4; Rev.13:11-16). In the persons of these two witnesses, God sends the last warning to Israel, and the earth at large, that if they continue in their ways, His wrath will be let loose on the earth.

Now scripture says that a man can only die once (Heb.9:27). Therefore there are only two options concerning these Witnesses.
    1. These are two men born towards the end of the age and set apart by Jehovah to witness for Him. In this case they will only be revealed during the last seven years of this age. That is, we cannot identify them.
    2. These two men are servants of God who stand for the two great judgments of history. That of the whole earth and that of Israel. They must not have died yet because one cannot die twice. There are two such men.

The man standing at the threshold of God’s judgment of the whole earth was Enoch. As he lived long before Abraham he cannot be a Jew. He is a member of the single nation of mankind before the great flood. He testified of God’s judgment (Jude 1:14). He was raptured and thus he can die.

The man standing at the threshold of Israel’s judgment was Elijah. He is a Jew and was jealous for God and His Law (1st Ki.19:18). God raptured him alive. He can still die.

If it is these two men, then they fit the scene of awful judgment about to come on Israel, for the Jews will be about to break two Laws. (i) They will worship a man who replaces Messiah (the meaning of “Anti”), and (ii) they will worship an Idol (the effigy of the Beast). Certainly Elijah would strongly testify against this. The rest of the earth have lived abominably, killed Christians, and shaken their fists at Jehovah. The conditions on earth are "like the days of Noah (Matt.24:38; Lk.17:26). Enoch, just as Jude 1:14 reports will warn the nations. Of course both the nations and the nation of Israel (except the remnant) will not heed this last warning and slay the two witnesses. God’s great generosity in warning Israel and the nations is disregarded in the most despicable way, and the Great Tribulation is ushered in.

Re: Revelation 11- Two Witnesses-moved from BC

The two witnesses are shown in Rev. 11 to be slain after they finish their testimony. Enoch and Elijah have yet to finish theirs. Hebrews 11 speaks as to how Enoch had a testimony when he was translated.

Zechariah chapter 4 shows two that stand and as shown with Zerubabbel (in his day) have a job - that they will finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly909 View Post
    Hey all!

Yeah, Ron Wineland and his wife. LOL.

What a ridiculous notion! Why does anyone set one's cap to finding two people who don't arrive on the scene until well after the redeemed have been absent from the planet, and Tribulation has taken hold?

It's foolishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperaux View Post
    What a ridiculous notion! Why does anyone set one's cap to finding two people who don't arrive on the scene until well after the redeemed have been absent from the planet, and Tribulation has taken hold?

It's foolishness.

How can any saints get redeemed until chapter 19 of Rev., when the wife puts on righteousness?
    When we see Him is when we will be like Him.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperaux View Post

It's foolishness.
    Will the two witnesses not be part of the Body of Christ?

Consider that the day of the Lord is when the church leaves the planet. We also know that the wicked will be in a peace and safety belief at that time. So when is that peace and safety time? When the party time starts after the slaying of the two witnesses. They will think that all is well because the plagues have ended. But the day of the Lord will come upon them when the two witnesses rise at the same hour as the third woe earthquake.

The 5th seal shows that all of the martyrs must rest until the last one is slain.

Thread Information