Thread: The Division That Truth Brings

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

The Division That Truth Brings

Now I am not some tv church watching kind of Christian, never have been....but I do know who the big names are on the air and in this instance I have to post this. I have to say I agree with Jack VanImpe on this one, we have to be very careful about who we call our brothers and sisters. It's a slippery slope and when we spend time focusing on "common ground" with false religions, for WHATEVER purpose, we lose sight of what the truth is because we begin to worry more about keeping those new ties we've formed with false religious leaders, than we do worrying about truth. I totally support Jack on this and it's a shame to see how much this sort of thing is taking over in the Church these days. And it seems the more people stand for truth, the more likely it is they will be denied access to the masses.

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2011/June18/1882.html
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Re: The Division That Truth Brings

Whether or not there are things of "common ground" between Islam and Christianity doesn't matter. Does Islam teach that Jesus Christ is God incarnate? No. That salvation comes only through Jesus Christ? No. Well, those "common ground" issues go right out the window. We're not to compromise in order to proselytize.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior4God View Post
    Whether or not there are things of "common ground" between Islam and Christianity doesn't matter. Does Islam teach that Jesus Christ is God incarnate? No. That salvation comes only through Jesus Christ? No. Well, those "common ground" issues go right out the window. We're not to compromise in order to proselytize.
    AMEN! That's why I posted this, too many Christians think we can compromise and still reach the lost with the truth...if that truth has been compromised, then it's no truth at all, and the lost remain lost. God may want ALL to come to Christ, but we are not to reach them with our own wisdom and our own ways, He'd rather have a dozen true believers over a million fakes.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved7 View Post
    AMEN! That's why I posted this, too many Christians think we can compromise and still reach the lost with the truth...if that truth has been compromised, then it's no truth at all, and the lost remain lost. God may want ALL to come to Christ, but we are not to reach them with our own wisdom and our own ways, He'd rather have a dozen true believers over a million fakes.
    Amen, Saved 7 and "Warror"
    Preach it.
    I think compromise is a cancer in the Body of Christ ....and it is one of the greatest problems for the Church , even on these forums.

Just for the record....

Muslims (and Islam) say Jesus was a prophet but they reject all His teachings ....that is hypocrisy.

They reject Christ's diety;
    they deny his claim to be the Son of God;
    they deny his death on the cross...
    they deny His resurrection..
    They deny Jesus is the Christ/ Messiah...
    In fact, the Quran says : "Allah has no son".
    Need I say more...?

Don't be deceived. The Islamic god is totally different than the God of Jesus Christ.

The Bible calls Muhammed and those like him false prophets:
    "Whosoever denies the Son, the same HAS NOT THE FATHER...." (I John 2:23)

Faithful

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faithful One View Post
    Amen, Saved 7 and "Warror"
    Preach it.
    I think compromise is a cancer in the Body of Christ ....and it is one of the greatest problems for the Church , even on these forums.

Just for the record....

Muslims (and Islam) say Jesus was a prophet but they reject all His teachings ....that is hypocrisy.

They reject Christ's diety;
    they deny his claim to be the Son of God;
    they deny his death on the cross...
    they deny His resurrection..
    They deny Jesus is the Christ/ Messiah...
    In fact, the Quran says : "Allah has no son".
    Need I say more...?

Don't be deceived. The Islamic god is totally different than the God of Jesus Christ.

The Bible calls Muhammed and those like him false prophets:
    "Whosoever denies the Son, the same HAS NOT THE FATHER...." (I John 2:23)

Faithful

Amen, reps for this!

Thread Information