Thread: Tracking cookie called EYEBLASTER

Tracking cookie called EYEBLASTER

My virus scan picked up a tracking cookie it said "could be" a threat it's called eye blaster ..they did not have an auto remove or fix......Is it a big deal to get it out and also HOW? Thank you ahead
    The story of Job teaches us that the Devil has to be given permission to attack us. So if God is allowing the attack surely He's planning our victory. He would not allow us to be in a battle we could not win.! God looks for hand-picked people He can send into difficult environments, that He might be glorified. He makes all things "work together for good" (Ro 8:28) so don't be intimidated. Just keep your eyes open and see what God is up to!

Re: Tracking cookie called EYEBLASTER

A tracking cookie is nothing more than a regular cookie used for tracking purposes and does not automatically expire. If you are concerned about security, go to your browser tools and remove all cookies.

Better still, setup your preferences to delete all cookies each time you close your browser.

NOTE: if you delete all cookies, sites you set to "remember me" will require you login the next time and if that is a problem, you can manually add those sites to be excluded -- also in the tools options.
    Time's up

Re: Tracking cookie called EYEBLASTER

It takes me forever to get back in here as I have been busy but thank you.....I really appreciate your help all the time
    The story of Job teaches us that the Devil has to be given permission to attack us. So if God is allowing the attack surely He's planning our victory. He would not allow us to be in a battle we could not win.! God looks for hand-picked people He can send into difficult environments, that He might be glorified. He makes all things "work together for good" (Ro 8:28) so don't be intimidated. Just keep your eyes open and see what God is up to!

Thread Information