Thread: Prophetic Watchers

Prophetic Watchers

Hello. I hope my experience here will be rewarding. I pray there will be stimulating growth in knowledge and in deeds; my reasons for joining a Christian forum was to, well, to be honest, get a feel of what believers are actually thinking about, talking about, concerned with, or not; whether or not there are those who are really wanting to know the truth about God's Word because there have been so much jargon and not enough meat. So I pray I might find topics in depth and resolving to issues that the 'church' has today. Be Blessed.

Blog Entries

Re: Prophetic Watchers

Hello and welcome to the board!!

Thank you for your welcome. I may be following up on some of your posts; and only would like to share scriptural revelation; I see you have been posting for some time, and probably know your way around. Thanks for the open door.

Blog Entries

Hop on over to ETC and join us, look forward to getting to know you better.

Welcome to BibleForums.

The Skipper welcomes you as well.
    "What then? ſhal we ſinne, becauſe we are not vnder the Law, but vnder grace? God forbid."

Romaines vi.15 - 1560 Geneva Bible

Blog Entries

Yes,

Welcome indeed!

What might be the origin of your user name? Sailor by any chance?
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
    ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
    ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Welcome aboard. I think you will find that there are many different levels of faith that are discussed here, some going much deeper than others and some right off the deep end. Either way, you will find some depth here.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

@amos_with_goats: Hello and thank you. No, to say the least I am not a sailor, however I do love the water and boating.

Thanks @Saved7 I am heading on over to see what I can do to begin the fire... thanks..

should we be deeply concerned that the United States may unwittingly be lending its power to the service of those who desire to bring about the destruction of Israel and possibly our nation? This is how I truly feel. I feel we may make the move that may possibly ignite more controversy over Israel's safety than what could be foreseen. The United States has a major role now in trying to mend relations between Israel and Turkey. But I suspect that Turkey and its allies are poker-faced about something....efforts to undermine Israel, to annihilate Israel, over the years took numerous forms. Military, terrorism, economic strangulation through the Arab boycott, and all of these have failed. Israel was able to ultimately defeat all the militaries and make it clear that conventional war is not going to be the way to defeat Israel. It has been able to contain terrorism to the point that the Israeli public is no longer terrorized and even in terms of economic strangulation, Israel has been able to make itself into an island. However, many prophetic theorists are leaning towards the Psalm 83 war which will then lend a hand for Ezekiel's to be fullfilled. Any thoughts?

Blog Entries

You need to make that post in another forum, like Breaking News maybe. Intro is not really for the purpose of discussion and so most will not get going on a topic here.

It's a good topic, try Breaking News, or ETC. It's a hotly debated topic at times, so could get going, but just not in the Introductions forum.

Thread Information