Thread: A suggestion.

Blog Entries

A suggestion.

Hello, I have a suggestion for a forum called "pocket sermons" this is one I did just lately.

I think my definition of hell is living for eternity without the presence of Jesus, Holy Spirit, Father God, I don't think it would be very nice at all, Alan

I have an account on Twitter and Christians have become expert at writing something within the confines of 140 characters,or less, Alan

Blog Entries

Re: A suggestion.

Compatible

Were not compatible,he changes not,I must change,then walk together into eternity. Alan

Blog Entries

Hello, I have a suggestion for a forum called "pocket sermons" this is one I did just lately.

I think my definition of hell is living for eternity without the presence of Jesus, Holy Spirit, Father God, I don't think it would be very nice at all, Alan

I have an account on Twitter and Christians have become expert at writing something within the confines of 140 characters,or less, Alan
    Ok, that went down well, like a lead balloon,at a children's tea party, back to the drawing board, in the shed at the bottom of the garden. My next bright idea is to have my website called,

Journal77
    My weekly reflections by Amencorner.

Instead of the stories building up I just replace the story every week,having one story at a time on site. The idea came from my Pastor who would preach on a Sunday, but they were never recorded. Except I have my stories written on Bibleforums.org which I suppose is recording. I find it less intense writing once a week, regard's Alan

Blog Entries

When we doubt we need a word of encouragement...........like these word's that came to me.........Never doubt I am with you. Alan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amencorner View Post

After reading your last two posts I understand your meaning. The site picture was really peaceful btw.
    Peace to you!

It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption.

1 Corinthians 1:30

Blog Entries

Calling

Was that you calling.....

yes my son, why do you fear death,

when I'll be near.....

how do I know that?

Is it not written I will never leave you

or forsake you.

Thinking of the story of Samuel and Eli. 1 Samuel 3

Also reading Hebrews 13

Alan

Blog Entries

After reading your last two posts I understand your meaning. The site picture was really peaceful btw.
    Thank you Scooby_Snacks for your reply on my post, I have been continuing with Pocket sermons in the blog section here, Kind Regards Alan

P.S. those biscuits look really nice, when my Grandson is visiting we watch Scooby Doo on DVD , Alan

Blog Entries

Journal77
    My weekly reflections by Amencorner.

Instead of the stories building up I just replace the story every week,having one story at a time on site. The idea came from my Pastor who would preach on a Sunday, but they were never recorded. Except I have my stories written on Bibleforums.org which I suppose is recording. I find it less intense writing once a week, regard's Alan
    Hello, since writing this section in the quote above I have changed the format again, calling the site,
    Amencorner's
    weekly stories and pocket sermons.

I have also left the stories and pocket sermon's on site as this works better with the search engine result's such as Google. This avoids page's not found in Google's search results, I know this section on Bibleforums is for suggestions here, and not on my site, So I will endeavour not to continue in this vein. I will say though, one of my purposes is to promote Bibleforum's on my site, and will try to include more links to here. Alan

Thread Information