Thread: Help please

Help Help please

I'm a 20 year old single virgin. I am planning on saving myself for marriage, if I ever get married. I know masturbation is a sin because God created sex for a married couple to bond, become one with another, and also to procreate. I have a high sex drive with no outlet. I am literally always turned on. I am seriously frustrated to the point where I don't know what to do with myself. Any suggestions?

Blog Entries

Re: Help please

Just curious, do you know where in the Bible it says that masturbation is a sin? Specifically masturbation.

It doesn't but when I do I feel guilty.
    And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. Matthew 5:30
    There's also verses on fleeing sexual immorality, better to marry than to burn with passion, looking at someone lustfully is adultery, etc.

lets not get into yet another debate on Masturbation..

Anyways, Yeah waiting is what we are suppose to do and to be pure etc etc.
    As rewarding as it is/Will be.. it sucks lol..

When you stop cold turkey and really focus on not doing that and God etc, it seems like your mind wonders a lot easier and you have a constant tension in your stomach!

Every time it gets "too hard to bare" that's when you should definitely 100% dive into Prayer, Bible, worship etc.

But really the feelings isn't going to go away haha..

It will not go away for a long time and its not about making it go away but turning that energy or whatever you want to call it to other things like getting in shape, Cleaning, even music.. really anything besides... that.

It gets easier to deal with I swear..

But I mean Everyone has bad days..

Other than what I have said I don't know!

Just pray and try to focus on other stuff! hope this helped!
    I'm a walking paradox, No I'm not.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein

"rest assured, that with a heart that's pure, we'll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us" - Stick to Your Guns

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by withoutfcf123 View Post
    lets not get into yet another debate on Masturbation..
    I was just curious as to where his belief came from. Not looking to debate.

Thanks, and just so you know i'm a girl. lol. Girls can crave sex just as much as guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian20 View Post
    Thanks, and just so you know i'm a girl. lol. Girls can crave sex just as much as guys.
    Well, presumptuous of me I guess, but still applies.
    I'm a walking paradox, No I'm not.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein

"rest assured, that with a heart that's pure, we'll be victorious and not let our hate get the best of us" - Stick to Your Guns

Thread Information