Thread: Pentecostal, Unitarian, Preterist

Pentecostal, Unitarian, Preterist

Hi I join this forum to discuss and learn more about biblical topics. Some of the the topics that interest me are:
    What did Jesus and the disciples really believe about Jesus identity?
    What did Jesus intend with his end-time messages?

At the moment I am revisiting the preterist perspective on eschatology.

Hope to learn a lot

"Behold, I COME QUICKLY"! (Rev 3:11)

The Messiah testified, "Behold! I Come QUICKLY" and He DID!

Thankfully! Joshua(in modern day english) The Messiah DID "Come Again" and "QUICKLY" just as He prophesied!

"Behold, I COME QUICKLY"! (Rev 3:11)

Paul testified, "I am in a strait between the two, for I have a desire to depart, and to be with The Messiah, which is far better. Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for all of you. And having that confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of Faith." (Phil 1:23-25)

For Paul testified, "WE WHICH ARE ALIVE and remain SHALL BE CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds to meet The Messiah in the air, and so shall WE ever be with The Messiah."(1Thes 4:17:18)

And again Paul testified, "I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. And GOD WILL DELIVER ME FROM EVERY EVIL WORK, AND WILL PRESERVE ME UNTO HIS HEAVENLY KINGDOM, to WHOM be Glory for ever and ever.. Amen(It is so, let it be so)" (2Tim 4:17-18)

i believe that Paul was alive and taken up "in the clouds to meet The Messiah in the air" when the natural, earthly, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem was destroyed. For at that time of "The END" of the old covenant "The Messiah came in the clouds". (1Thes 4:18)

Prior to that time of "The END" Paul had testified that believers were "translated into The Kingdom of GOD's Dear Son". (Col 1:13)

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogs...-end-come.html

And at that time of "the END" of the old covenant age, "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom unto Our Father and GOD and subjected Himself unto HIM once again", just as Paul had prophesied in 1 Corinthians 15:24.

All Thanks And Praise Be Unto Our Father and GOD!

The Messiah had testified, "Behold, I COME QUICKLY: hold that fast which YOU have, that no man take YOUR crown." (Rev 3:11)

"Behold, I COME QUICKLY! Blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book."(Rev 22:7)

Behold, I COME QUICKLY, and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be."(Rev 22:12)

And Paul testified, "YET A LITTLE WHILE, and He that shall come will come, and will not tarry."(Heb 10:37)

And the apostle John testified, "He Who testifies concerning these things said to me, "surely I COME QUICKLY". Amen(It is so, let it be so). Even so, Come Yahshua(Joshua in modern day english) Messiah!"(Rev 22:20)

And The Messiah DID, "COME QUICKLY"! (Rev 3:11)

The Messiah came at "The END" of the old covenant when the natural, earthly, temporal temple realm centered in Jerusalem was destroyed.

That which was "decaying and waxing old" DID "vanish away"! (Heb 8:13)

So it is that today The Faithful desire to be taken Home, for a "place has been prepared for them"! (John 14:1-4)

And soon, and very soon, Home! Home at last!

So The Faithful but await their final transformation, "corruptible to incorruptible", indeed and Truth....... (1Cor 15:51-53)

For The Faithful have that Lively, Living Hope Of Heaven for they have REALized that "THY Kingdom" HAS "Come"! (Col 1:5)

And because Hope is Alive it gives us the strength and courage to take heed unto The Call of The Only True GOD to:

"Come out of her, MY people"! (Rev 18:4)

The Faithful, we who are the brethren of The Messiah, seek and desire to "Come Out" of the systems that are of this wicked, evil world! And especially religion(except it be for James 1:27), for such but carries on the legacy of the pharisee's!

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogs...-religion.html

Multiplied billions have been killed and enslaved(in physical chains at times, yet primarily in the chains of strong delusion that are the commandments and doctrines of men) in the name of the god[s] of this, or that religion ;-(

Proving the fruit of death is bore of religion's way,
    Because life is but a pawn in the wicked game they play!

So it is that the brethren of The Messiah will have naught to do with any religion(except it be for James 1:27), for we have our portion !NOW! with The Messiah in The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"! (Eph3:15)

And NEW "Jerusalem which IS above IS free, and IS !NOW! the mother of us all(sons of Our Father and GOD)"! (Gal4:26)

So we choose to remain but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth" because "our citizenship(Life) IS !NOW! in Heaven", and soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last! (1Pet 2:11, Phlp 3:20)

Till then:

Those who have REALized how truly "poor and needy" they are "cry unto Our Father and GOD day and night"....... (Luke 18:7)

Father Help! and HE does.......

Re: "Behold, I COME QUICKLY"! (Rev 3:11)

Welcome Adam. Can you explain what a Unitarian believes?
    Last edited by ChangedByHim; Jul 11th 2013 at 12:45 AM.

Re: Pentecostal, Unitarian, Preterist

Quote Originally Posted by AdamPastor View Post
    Hi I join this forum to discuss and learn more about biblical topics. Some of the the topics that interest me are:
    What did Jesus and the disciples really believe about Jesus identity?
    What did Jesus intend with his end-time messages?

At the moment I am revisiting the preterist perspective on eschatology.

Hope to learn a lot
    Welcome to the board, AdamPastor!

Blessings to you!
    God Bless,
    Tom

Romans 6:2b-4 -- How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father,even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Thread Information