Thread: Fallen world

Blog Entries

Fallen world

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/41734...comm_ref=false

A teenage girl has survived after being raped by two men and then buried alive, media reports say.The 13-year-old was abducted as she walked to attend Quran lessons in the Toba Tek Singh district of Pakistan, 225km from Lahore,*NDTV writes.It is thought the two unidentified men accused of raping her believed she had died during the assault and buried her by the roadside.The channel adds that once the girl regained consciousness, she managed to claw her way through the muddy earth and seek help from a passer-by who took her to a nearby medical centre.The girl's father Siddique Mughal notified police about the attack,*but according to Outlook India, the authorities "were not cooperating with the family".
    I often marvel at the depth of mercy that God can show. Some things however, require a different type of faith, a faith in the depth of his wrath and the punishment these creatures will receive in their turn. Somehow burning forever in a lake of fire seems insufficient. One might hope for a punishment more suited to the crime. Although it's hard to think of an equivalency for raping a child and burying her alive at the side of the road.

I know it happens all the time all across the world, but this really upset me for some reason. How can people sink so low? How can they live with themselves after such an act? How could anyone be so utterly depraved?

God help me, I pray God is not merciful to them.

Blog Entries

Re: Fallen world

Yeah I saw that headline and didn't click on it, the headline was enough to make me angry. I pray for that girl to be comforted...
    John 10 (KJV)
    27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by A Seeker View Post

I often marvel at the depth of mercy that God can show. Some things however, require a different type of faith, a faith in the depth of his wrath and the punishment these creatures will receive in their turn. Somehow burning forever in a lake of fire seems insufficient. One might hope for a punishment more suited to the crime. Although it's hard to think of an equivalency for raping a child and burying her alive at the side of the road.

I know it happens all the time all across the world, but this really upset me for some reason. How can people sink so low? How can they live with themselves after such an act? How could anyone be so utterly depraved?

These kind of people who do these things out of "religious" beliefs are the same people that our president Obama supports. Never forget that

Dravenhawk
    Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?

A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the people than a standing army -- Thomas Jefferson.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic -- Benjamin Franklin.

"Re-electing Obama would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again" -- Unknown author. -- >> Psa. 109:8 Let his days be few, And let another take his office.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dravenhawk View Post
    These kind of people who do these things out of "religious" beliefs are the same people that our president Obama supports. Never forget that

Dravenhawk
    Is there anything you will not attempt to turn into political capital?

Blog Entries

Just pointing out the kind of Muslim Obama supports and the kind of Muslim Obama is. The truth has a sting all of its own.

Dravenhawk

A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the people than a standing army -- Thomas Jefferson.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic -- Benjamin Franklin.

"Re-electing Obama would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again" -- Unknown author. -- >> Psa. 109:8 Let his days be few, And let another take his office.

How can people sink so low? How can they live with themselves after such an act? How could anyone be so utterly depraved?
    My opinion is that one day soon they will live with themselves by getting rid of all those who shine the light of God's righteousness. For men love darkness rather than light and they will eventually do all they can to snuff out every source of that light.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Blog Entries

Just pointing out the kind of Muslim Obama supports and the kind of Muslim Obama is. The truth has a sting all of its own.

Dravenhawk
    Right. Obama is the sort of Muslim who rapes kids and buries them at the side of the road. Thanks for pointing that out. Very convincing. You think he actually is a rapist? Or just a rapey kinda guy. You know, if he had the chance.

If I started a thread on haemorrhoids, do you think you could find a way to link that to Obama too? Only I never had them when Bush was in charge? Co-incidence?! I think not!

I know it is hard...oh, so very hard, but these are exactly the type of people God wants us to strive for mercy for the most. I'm pretty sure it's for our own good: If we can give these types of injustices up to the Lord, we spend less time in hurt and resentment and anger.

Saying it doesn't make it any easier to do. I'm struggling with this myself right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpatientlyWaiting View Post
    I know it is hard...oh, so very hard, but these are exactly the type of people God wants us to strive for mercy for the most. I'm pretty sure it's for our own good: If we can give these types of injustices up to the Lord, we spend less time in hurt and resentment and anger.

Saying it doesn't make it any easier to do. I'm struggling with this myself right now.
    I agree. I find myself lacking in anything positive. At this moment I want to inflict great pain on certain body parts.
    Sorry, but that's how I feel.

Jeanne
    Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Blog Entries

Right. Obama is the sort of Muslim who rapes kids and buries them at the side of the road. Thanks for pointing that out. Very convincing. You think he actually is a rapist? Or just a rapey kinda guy. You know, if he had the chance.

If I started a thread on haemorrhoids, do you think you could find a way to link that to Obama too? Only I never had them when Bush was in charge? Co-incidence?! I think not!
    Funny how you liberals twist the truth into your own agenda. Obama has supported Sharia Law and has made no bones about supporting Muslims of the radical ilk as these unsavory thugs who raped this girl. Let me remind everyone Obama has on multiple occasions supported Al-Qaida, in Pakistan, Libya, and Syria. Obama is the sort of Muslim who supports other Muslims who hold it as a religious virtue to treat women as dirt and smugly get away with it. Obama is the same sort of Muslim who spoke so glowingly of the Muslim Brotherhood as Coptic Christian churches burned and Christian women got raped and murdered by the very Muslim thugs Obama supported.

And yes there is a strong link between Obama and hemorrhoids as he gives me a big pain in the place where you find hemorrhoids. Bush was just a thorn in my side.

Dravenhawk

Blog Entries

My thoughts exactly.
    If one member suffers, all suffer together ESV, 1Co 12:26a

Blog Entries

Funny how you liberals twist the truth into your own agenda. Obama has supported Sharia Law and has made no bones about supporting Muslims of the radical ilk as these unsavory thugs who raped this girl. Let me remind everyone Obama has on multiple occasions supported Al-Qaida, in Pakistan, Libya, and Syria. Obama is the sort of Muslim who supports other Muslims who hold it as a religious virtue to treat women as dirt and smugly get away with it. Obama is the same sort of Muslim who spoke so glowingly of the Muslim Brotherhood as Coptic Christian churches burned and Christian women got raped and murdered by the very Muslim thugs Obama supported.

And yes there is a strong link between Obama and hemorrhoids as he gives me a big pain in the place where you find hemorrhoids. Bush was just a thorn in my side.

Dravenhawk

I think it was more like you derailed the thread to push your own agenda.
    If one member suffers, all suffer together ESV, 1Co 12:26a

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ImpatientlyWaiting View Post

I think you're right.
    I agree. I find myself lacking in anything positive. At this moment I want to inflict great pain on certain body parts.
    Sorry, but that's how I feel.
    And yes I'm still here too. But pain is nothing. People suffer pain every day. One can only imagine the horror, the helplessness, the psychological damage that something like this would cause. To be rolled into a ditch and feel dirt being piled on top of you. At 13 years old. 13. Still a child.

Whatever one does to an adult it could never reach equivalency to what they put that girl through. Adults have coping strategies, maturity, inner fortitude developed from experience. Children have no such filters, no developed fortitude's. No experience to fall back on, not even a framework of comprehension for what is being done with them. I suspect she lived several eternities in those hours.

Obviously God has a lot of work still to do with me / us, because I'm nowhere near the stage of forgiveness.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by doug3 View Post
    I think it was more like you derailed the thread to push your own agenda.
    This. It would be really great if not EVERY thread turned into a political one! I remember when there was a politics section on this board. Now It seems to have become the main focus.

Im sure a lot of people could find 'piles' of evidence

Thread Information