Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Southern UK
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1

    What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    This is just a "what if" thread.

    I have no conclusion, but would love to explore the possibilities of such a thought. These are just my unsorted thoughts, so feel free to slam down on me with scriptural corrections.

    There were two trees in the Garden. Adam chose rebellion, leading to spiritual death, rather than eating of life.

    The consequences were.-

    Mankind as a whole also fell from "life" because Adam was the head of mankind and took all his future offspring with him.

    God divided the Garden of Eden/Paradise from earth and put an angel with a fiery sword there to block access to eternal life for Adam in his fallen state.

    Mankind was forced to eat by the sweat of his brow.

    There more things to add to this list, so fire away.


    However, it is the following thoughts that I really want to discuss.

    What if the above consequences had not happened because Adam had chosen to eat of the Tree of Life?

    God created Adam a free man, and told him to have dominion over the planet. Adam instead of listening to Satan, decides that he cannot "go it alone". Adam walks over to the Tree of Life and takes a fruit and gives Eve a bite.
    They have chosen to make the creator their King and Lord.

    Jesus walks in the Garden in the cool of the day, beaming with joy at the freewill choice Adam has made.

    There is no rift between paradise and the planet. What we think of as a separate heaven and a separate created realm of earth is an amalgum.

    The animals and plant life are not in rebellion. There is no death. Adam will live forever, although procreating and populating the planet.

    Satan has failed to gain a legal foothold over man.

    So, could we perhaps extrapolate how things might have panned out if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,668
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    We know what would have happened if he had eaten from the tree of life.
    God said, after his disobedience, what if he puts his hand out now and eats from the tree of life and lives forever.....?!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6,315
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    I don't believe the tree of life had any magical properties. Eternal life comes from God, so it would have been the action of taking from the ToL (obedience) that receives the reward - just as is was the action of taking from the other tree (disobedience) that receives a punishment. IMO, God is saying that no one can sin and also receive the reward of life.
    여러분은 주님 안에서 항상 기뻐하십시오. 내가 다시 말합니다. 기뻐하십시오.
    모든 사람을 너그럽게 대하십시오. 주님께서 오실 날이 가까웠습니다. Philippians 4


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    9,010
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Revelation seems to suggest that it was necessary to continually eat from the tree of life and that eating from it a single time wasn't enough. I am not sure but I think the term "eat from the tree of life" is also in a continual present tense in Genesis and this would line up with Revelation:

    Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.


    There are 12 types of fruit on the tree of life and each one comes forth in a particular month(if we are allowing a literal reading of the text)
    This seems to suggest that eating from it is a year round continuous affair. I could be wrong of course but this is how I am reading it for now.
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    11,324

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    Revelation seems to suggest that it was necessary to continually eat from the tree of life and that eating from it a single time wasn't enough. I am not sure but I think the term "eat from the tree of life" is also in a continual present tense in Genesis and this would line up with Revelation:

    Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.


    There are 12 types of fruit on the tree of life and each one comes forth in a particular month(if we are allowing a literal reading of the text)
    This seems to suggest that eating from it is a year round continuous affair. I could be wrong of course but this is how I am reading it for now.
    ^^^^ This ^^^^

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Outside of the box. Where else?
    Posts
    17,633

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Drake View Post
    This is just a "what if" thread.

    I have no conclusion, but would love to explore the possibilities of such a thought. These are just my unsorted thoughts, so feel free to slam down on me with scriptural corrections.

    There were two trees in the Garden. Adam chose rebellion, leading to spiritual death, rather than eating of life.

    The consequences were.-

    Mankind as a whole also fell from "life" because Adam was the head of mankind and took all his future offspring with him.

    God divided the Garden of Eden/Paradise from earth and put an angel with a fiery sword there to block access to eternal life for Adam in his fallen state.

    Mankind was forced to eat by the sweat of his brow.

    There more things to add to this list, so fire away.


    However, it is the following thoughts that I really want to discuss.

    What if the above consequences had not happened because Adam had chosen to eat of the Tree of Life?

    God created Adam a free man, and told him to have dominion over the planet. Adam instead of listening to Satan, decides that he cannot "go it alone". Adam walks over to the Tree of Life and takes a fruit and gives Eve a bite.
    They have chosen to make the creator their King and Lord.

    Jesus walks in the Garden in the cool of the day, beaming with joy at the freewill choice Adam has made.

    There is no rift between paradise and the planet. What we think of as a separate heaven and a separate created realm of earth is an amalgum.

    The animals and plant life are not in rebellion. There is no death. Adam will live forever, although procreating and populating the planet.

    Satan has failed to gain a legal foothold over man.

    So, could we perhaps extrapolate how things might have panned out if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life?
    From the way I look at it I don't see it being a hypothetical at all. I believe Adam did eat from the tree of life. It is when he lost access to it that he began to die. But had he not lost access to it he would have continued to live for ever in a fallen state. The reason I conclude this is because the tree of life was never off limits until after the fall. Here's what the following clearly says.

    Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
    17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.


    Let's look at verse 16. Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat. Did or did not God command that? Would the tree of life be in the garden? Yes. Would it be off limits like the tree of the knowledge of good and evil? No. So then, logic says Adam could freely eat from the tree of life while in the garden. Personally I don't find it coincidental that man begins to die once access to the tree of life is forbidden, and that is because Adam nor anyone could freely eat from this tree anymore..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5,668
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    Revelation seems to suggest that it was necessary to continually eat from the tree of life and that eating from it a single time wasn't enough. I am not sure but I think the term "eat from the tree of life" is also in a continual present tense in Genesis and this would line up with Revelation:

    Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.


    There are 12 types of fruit on the tree of life and each one comes forth in a particular month(if we are allowing a literal reading of the text)
    This seems to suggest that eating from it is a year round continuous affair. I could be wrong of course but this is how I am reading it for now.
    Do you know I never, never noticed that continual eating in Revelation! Wow....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Outside of the box. Where else?
    Posts
    17,633

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by awestruckchild View Post
    Do you know I never, never noticed that continual eating in Revelation! Wow....
    I for one have mentioned it numerous times in past threads. Thus one of the reasons I conclude what I do in my other post in this thread. It is then the continual eating that seems to sustain life indefinitely. And when the tree of life got blocked, Adam could not sustain living indefinitely anymore, and could not help but die from that point on. It has nothing to do with original sin as some contend. We all die because none of us have access to the tree of life like Adam did at the time.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Southern UK
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aviyah View Post
    I don't believe the tree of life had any magical properties. Eternal life comes from God, so it would have been the action of taking from the ToL (obedience) that receives the reward - just as is was the action of taking from the other tree (disobedience) that receives a punishment. IMO, God is saying that no one can sin and also receive the reward of life.
    I never for a moment thought that the Tree of Life has any magical properties, any more than the Tree of Knowledge has. They were both about decision making.

    What I am pondering is what would the planet have looked like if Adam had not eaten of the Tree of Knowledge.

    Sorry if I confused people.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Outside of the box. Where else?
    Posts
    17,633

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Drake View Post

    What I am pondering is what would the planet have looked like if Adam had not eaten of the Tree of Knowledge.

    Sorry if I confused people.

    My take on that is it would be an impossibility to begin with. This planet is only so big, and God did bless man and told man to multiply. And this being before the fall. If no one ever dies for all eternity, and yet man continues to multiply, how then was this planet supposed to sustain that many people, and forever at that? I then conclude man had to fall. But i don't conclude satan was part of God's plan to accomplish this, the fact He was so irate towards him and cursed him because of it.

  11. #11

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Drake View Post
    However, it is the following thoughts that I really want to discuss.

    What if the above consequences had not happened because Adam had chosen to eat of the Tree of Life?

    God created Adam a free man, and told him to have dominion over the planet. Adam instead of listening to Satan, decides that he cannot "go it alone". Adam walks over to the Tree of Life and takes a fruit and gives Eve a bite.
    They have chosen to make the creator their King and Lord.

    Jesus walks in the Garden in the cool of the day, beaming with joy at the freewill choice Adam has made.

    There is no rift between paradise and the planet. What we think of as a separate heaven and a separate created realm of earth is an amalgum.

    The animals and plant life are not in rebellion. There is no death. Adam will live forever, although procreating and populating the planet.

    Satan has failed to gain a legal foothold over man.

    So, could we perhaps extrapolate how things might have panned out if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life?
    FD, I too have pondered similar questions. I believe the answer is found within the Scriptures. If man had chosen to eat from the tree of life so he could live forever why would man need God?

    I first began to think that apart from sin mankind could not know the love God has for His whole creation. While I still believe this is true, I believe there is more to the story. There have been only two men to walk this earth having total free will. That is their will is not influenced by either good or evil. Those two men of course being the first man, Adam, and Christ Jesus our Lord. So what according to the creation story was the result of humans having total autonomy?

    They were presented with a choice of life or becoming like-gods, and possessing wisdom. The subtle serpent says, "Ye shall not surely die, for God doth know in the day that ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." So the woman seeing that which was pleasant to the eyes, and able to make one wise, took of the fruit and ate, then gave to the man who was with her, and he ate also. Then their eyes were opened and that part of the lie the serpent told them about knowing good and evil came to pass. For at that moment their nakedness made them ashamed, and they try to hide themselves.

    This is a picture of man's free will choice before sin, and death. In a "very good" state man freely chose to be like god, and possess wisdom even over life itself. Isn't this exactly what we find in Romans 1? What could be known of God was made manifest in them through creation. But rather than glorify God and be thankful, their hearts became darkened through temptation of being like god and having all wisdom. Thinking themselves to become wise, they became fools, and worshipped the created rather than the Creator. They chose to heed the voice of the serpent, thereby serving him, even though it meant they would die. If death meant being a god unto themselves and having all wisdom, they would rather die than subject themselves to the will of God and life.

    Ahhh...but God! Enter the Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world. God gave man over to the desires of their hearts, knowing the results would be sin and death, but not without having a remedy for sin and death from eternity. So in answer to your question, what might have happened if Adam had eaten from the tree of life, instead of choosing the forbidden tree? According to the text autonomous man will always choose to be a sovereign being unto himself. When given the choice in the garden, before the fall, of life or his own sovereign good pleasure, man will never choose life.

    Therefore I am of the opinion that sin and death were from eternity used by God to show mankind apart from God, Who alone is good, man would die in their sins.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Southern UK
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    My take on that is it would be an impossibility to begin with. This planet is only so big, and God did bless man and told man to multiply. And this being before the fall. If no one ever dies for all eternity, and yet man continues to multiply, how then was this planet supposed to sustain that many people, and forever at that? I then conclude man had to fall. But i don't conclude satan was part of God's plan to accomplish this, the fact He was so irate towards him and cursed him because of it.
    I disagree that it would be an impossibility.
    To conclude that man had to fall, because of the physical shortcomings of Planet Earth, implies shortcomings with God and His plan.
    I believe that in every challenge from God, for every bad choice that man makes, we would find that there was the clear possibility of taking the good and right choice.
    That alternative possibility has to be available for freewill to be considered truly, otherwise the fatalists can claim mankind has no choices. That is why the Tree of Life was available in the midst of the garden.

    So if the Garden of Eden, or paradise remains an integral part of the earth, rather than being separated off, that gives another heavenly dimension to explore.

    Revelation 21v1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”


    If heaven and earth had not been divided apart, perhaps this heavenly city, Jerusalem, would have been built on earth. An earth of course that was in agreement and under God's eternal reign.
    So how big is this city?

    …Rev21v14And the wall of the city had twelve foundation stones, and on them were the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15The one who spoke with me had a gold measuring rod to measure the city, and its gates and its wall. 16The city is laid out as a square, and its length is as great as the width; and he measured the city with the rod, fifteen hundred miles; its length and width and height are equal.…


    Here we can see not only the size, but the absurdity of that city if we limit ourselves to our current thinking.

    1500 miles wide.x 1500 miles long. x 1500 miles high!!!!

    We used to think that the Empire State Building was high. That was soon overtaken by other towers, and there now seems to be constant competition to beat the previous one. However a city 1500 miles high is incomprehensible to us.

    God's ways are not ours, so to limit the procreation of mankind because of the inadequate size of the planet isn't a good enough excuse.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Southern UK
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerW View Post
    FD, I too have pondered similar questions. I believe the answer is found within the Scriptures. If man had chosen to eat from the tree of life so he could live forever why would man need God?
    Interesting, but Roger, God is the Tree of Life. That's the whole point of what God said to Adam about the Trees. That choice was between eating and drinking of God the Tree of Life, or ruling the planet without God, using his own intellectual knowledge and ability. Life or death.

    Adam's decision was a declaration of independence from God.
    ie."I can do this dominion thing all by myself!"
    That is the precise nature of what Satan offered Adam, and that's why he spiritually died.

    I first began to think that apart from sin mankind could not know the love God has for His whole creation. While I still believe this is true, I believe there is more to the story. There have been only two men to walk this earth having total free will. That is their will is not influenced by either good or evil. Those two men of course being the first man, Adam, and Christ Jesus our Lord. So what according to the creation story was the result of humans having total autonomy?

    They were presented with a choice of life or becoming like-gods, and possessing wisdom. The subtle serpent says, "Ye shall not surely die, for God doth know in the day that ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil." So the woman seeing that which was pleasant to the eyes, and able to make one wise, took of the fruit and ate, then gave to the man who was with her, and he ate also. Then their eyes were opened and that part of the lie the serpent told them about knowing good and evil came to pass. For at that moment their nakedness made them ashamed, and they try to hide themselves.

    This is a picture of man's free will choice before sin, and death. In a "very good" state man freely chose to be like god, and possess wisdom even over life itself. Isn't this exactly what we find in Romans 1? What could be known of God was made manifest in them through creation. But rather than glorify God and be thankful, their hearts became darkened through temptation of being like god and having all wisdom. Thinking themselves to become wise, they became fools, and worshipped the created rather than the Creator. They chose to heed the voice of the serpent, thereby serving him, even though it meant they would die. If death meant being a god unto themselves and having all wisdom, they would rather die than subject themselves to the will of God and life.
    I don't accept that Romans1 is about Adam and Eve. It is written for all of mankind since the beginning. The whole of creation reveals the creator, that's why there is no excuse. But I digress.

    Ahhh...but God! Enter the Lamb slain from before the foundation of the world. God gave man over to the desires of their hearts, knowing the results would be sin and death, but not without having a remedy for sin and death from eternity. So in answer to your question, what might have happened if Adam had eaten from the tree of life, instead of choosing the forbidden tree? According to the text autonomous man will always choose to be a sovereign being unto himself. When given the choice in the garden, before the fall, of life or his own sovereign good pleasure, man will never choose life.
    Scripture shows many times when man chooses life rather than death. Every time we choose to respond to the Holy Spirit rather than human intellect, we choose life.

    Proverbs3v13 How blessed is the man who finds wisdom And the man who gains understanding. 14For her profit is better than the profit of silver And her gain better than fine gold. 15She is more precious than jewels; And nothing you desire compares with her.…16Long life is in her right hand; In her left hand are riches and honor. 17Her ways are pleasant ways And all her paths are peace. 18She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, And happy are all who hold her fast.…


    Therefore I am of the opinion that sin and death were from eternity used by God to show mankind apart from God, Who alone is good, man would die in their sins.
    Effectively, you are saying that Adam had no choice in the matter. I cannot accept this.
    Dwelling in the realm of the spirit, the angels know far more than mankind about the love of God. Like us, they were given freewill, some rebelled and some stayed loyal. That is the nature of freedom.

  14. #14

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Drake View Post
    Interesting, but Roger, God is the Tree of Life. That's the whole point of what God said to Adam about the Trees. That choice was between eating and drinking of God the Tree of Life, or ruling the planet without God, using his own intellectual knowledge and ability. Life or death.

    Adam's decision was a declaration of independence from God.
    ie."I can do this dominion thing all by myself!"
    That is the precise nature of what Satan offered Adam, and that's why he spiritually died.
    Exactly! Autonomous man will never choose to submit to God! He will always choose to be sovereign, or in charge of his destiny. What happened to man's will to choose after he spiritually died?

    I don't accept that Romans1 is about Adam and Eve. It is written for all of mankind since the beginning. The whole of creation reveals the creator, that's why there is no excuse. But I digress.
    I agree! Aren't Adam and Eve part of mankind?


    Scripture shows many times when man chooses life rather than death. Every time we choose to respond to the Holy Spirit rather than human intellect, we choose life.
    Yes, but apart from the Holy Spirit in us we would not choose life. That's what mankind had to learn from the fall in the beginning. And that is what the fall shows us. Being without sin, man still chose death rather than life.


    Proverbs3v13 How blessed is the man who finds wisdom And the man who gains understanding. 14For her profit is better than the profit of silver And her gain better than fine gold. 15She is more precious than jewels; And nothing you desire compares with her.…16Long life is in her right hand; In her left hand are riches and honor. 17Her ways are pleasant ways And all her paths are peace. 18She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, And happy are all who hold her fast.…
    This passage is speaking about wisdom, which brings life. What is this wisdom that is "a tree of life to those who take hold of her"?

    Psalms 111:6-10 He hath shewed his people the power of his works, that he may give them the heritage of the heathen. The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure. They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness. He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

    Effectively, you are saying that Adam had no choice in the matter. I cannot accept this.
    Dwelling in the realm of the spirit, the angels know far more than mankind about the love of God. Like us, they were given freewill, some rebelled and some stayed loyal. That is the nature of freedom.
    Quite the opposite actually! Adam had complete free will! Since the choice he made in total free will effects all of his posterity, mankind now will always choose according to that which is natural to him. Mankind always naturally chooses death rather than submit God, until through the power of the gospel and the Holy Spirit man turns to God by grace through faith. I'll simply agree to disagree with you regarding angels. Because by definition angels are spirit messengers of God, who live to do His will.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    4,236

    Re: What if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life instead of the Tree of Knowledge?

    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Drake View Post
    This is just a "what if" thread.

    I have no conclusion, but would love to explore the possibilities of such a thought. These are just my unsorted thoughts, so feel free to slam down on me with scriptural corrections.

    There were two trees in the Garden. Adam chose rebellion, leading to spiritual death, rather than eating of life.

    The consequences were.-

    Mankind as a whole also fell from "life" because Adam was the head of mankind and took all his future offspring with him.

    God divided the Garden of Eden/Paradise from earth and put an angel with a fiery sword there to block access to eternal life for Adam in his fallen state.

    Mankind was forced to eat by the sweat of his brow.

    There more things to add to this list, so fire away.


    However, it is the following thoughts that I really want to discuss.

    What if the above consequences had not happened because Adam had chosen to eat of the Tree of Life?

    God created Adam a free man, and told him to have dominion over the planet. Adam instead of listening to Satan, decides that he cannot "go it alone". Adam walks over to the Tree of Life and takes a fruit and gives Eve a bite.
    They have chosen to make the creator their King and Lord.

    Jesus walks in the Garden in the cool of the day, beaming with joy at the freewill choice Adam has made.

    There is no rift between paradise and the planet. What we think of as a separate heaven and a separate created realm of earth is an amalgum.

    The animals and plant life are not in rebellion. There is no death. Adam will live forever, although procreating and populating the planet.

    Satan has failed to gain a legal foothold over man.

    So, could we perhaps extrapolate how things might have panned out if Adam had eaten of the Tree of Life?
    Yours is an interesting question. Would the tree have been removed from the garden after Adam passed the test or would it stay and become a decision each of their offspring would have to make as well, making each one accountable for their own choices before God? Or would Adam one day and eat the fruit after many years of being obedient anyway?
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

    "Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

    "But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tree of Life
    By rchivers in forum Bible Chat
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: Nov 17th 2015, 07:44 AM
  2. The Tree Of Life
    By newnature in forum Bible Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 23rd 2011, 02:36 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Mar 11th 2010, 02:12 AM
  4. the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
    By awesomegod7777 in forum Bible Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Mar 2nd 2010, 04:47 PM
  5. Tree of Life
    By Muaythai in forum Christians Answer
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Apr 7th 2009, 07:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •