Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: One third of heavens stars cast to the earth

Re: One third of heavens stars cast to the earth

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Do you have any scriptural support for your claim that the little horn in Daniel 8:10, 12, and 25 represents antiochus epiphanes and not the antichrist?
    the proof lies in the fact that the course of events can be traced in history.

In Daniel 7:8 a little horn having a mouth speaking great things emerges from the beast having ten horns.
    In Revelation 13:5 the beast having ten horns is given a mouth speaking great things.
    the one represented by the small horn comes out of the roman empire. the beast in ch 13 is the roman empire. in that sense they are connected. but the small horn arises later and is possiblt to be connected with the eighth king.

Therefore seeing how the events in Revelation 13 result directly from the events in Revelation 12; the starry host the little horn stomps all over in Daniel 8:10, 12, & 24 is then seen in direct relation with the luminaries the dragons tail casts to the earth in Revelation 12:4.

very unlikely the time range is too large

Blog Entries

Greetings ,

To answer your question, the "stars" of Revelation 12:4 are indeed symbolic representing Satan's angels as is revealed in Rev.12:9. The verse regarding 'the dragons tail sweeping a third of the stars out of the sky"
    is in reference to the fact that Lucifer, now Satan, through his trafficing of the other angels, moved them to rebel with him against God and therefore, he is responsible for their fall and for their future casting to the earth.

Fyi, neither Michael nor his angels are cast out of heaven to the earth, as they are the ones doing the casting out. It is Satan and his angels that will be cast to the earth and who currently still have access to heaven until that
    event takes place, ergo, rejoice you heavens, but woe to the earth and those who dwell in it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dmcal57 View Post
    Greetings ,

To answer your question, the "stars" of Revelation 12:4 are indeed symbolic representing Satan's angels as is revealed in Rev.12:9. The verse regarding 'the dragons tail sweeping a third of the stars out of the sky"
    is in reference to the fact that Lucifer, now Satan, through his trafficing of the other angels, moved them to rebel with him against God and therefore, he is responsible for their fall and for their future casting to the earth.

Fyi, neither Michael nor his angels are cast out of heaven to the earth, as they are the ones doing the casting out. It is Satan and his angels that will be cast to the earth and who currently still have access to heaven until that
    event takes place, ergo, rejoice you heavens, but woe to the earth and those who dwell in it.
    So who are the stars being cast down here? Would Satan stamp on his own?

Dan 8
    10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

I'm reading this prophecy now and wondering if the third stars aren't indeed 4 stars from the tribe of Israel. As it says:
    AND there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman

clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon

her head a crown of twelve stars: (Note this is a reference to stats .) IT's been said in other prophecy seminars I've seen the stars here represent the twelve Tribes of Israel.

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and

pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and

behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten

horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven. (Another reference to starts.) Could not the stars that are represented above be a part of the 12 tribes of Israel?
    Not sure but seems like there's a whole lot of garbage being taught, and seems plausible that 4 tribes would or could help spread a lot of that garbage?
    Just conjecture so no need to over analyze it and go to telling me just how wrong I am, but when I read that passage a while ago; along with knowing how the majority of people now, follow Satan tells me that there is something to this third of stars, and the stars the woman wears.

Quote Originally Posted by csaaphill View Post
    4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven. (Another reference to starts.) Could not the stars that are represented above be a part of the 12 tribes of Israel?
    Certainly something to consider, IMO.

Making me think of the passages that refer to Israel coming up out of the graveyard of nations (during the trib), this passage being one of them:

Daniel 12:1-3,10 [I believe the context is "Israel"]-

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
    2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. [Hosea 5:15-6:3 [see v3a]; Ezekiel 37:12-14,20-23; Isaiah 26:16-21; Romans 11:15[25]; etc]
    3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

[...]
    10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

[these would be the "wise" servants of that time period]

Might should start a new thread but who's read the Books of Enoch Jasher/Asher, and the book of Jubilees?
    these go a long way to explain at least to me some of the missing test of scripture.
    Jasher/Asher goes a long way explaining more on Abraham rather than just making a statement that Abraham AKA Abram did this or did that. The Book of Enoch as well explains Genesis 6 better, along with some of Jubilees.
    Jubilees says animals talked at one time which goes along with why C.S. Clark in the books of Narnia would say so.
    Anyone truly looking for the second coming? I am and hope soon too.

Welp, since this thread has resumed, I think I'll just tack my most recent post [at link] onto what I'd said in my previous post, in this thread, post #50... so to that, I add this: http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...62#post3429862

In prophecy, stars are certainly angels, but angels are some-thing. They are not invisible living creatures that think and scheme--those are pagan superstitions. They are ministering spirits and most often represent ministers of state or religion. The Dragon, throughout these prophecies, is the egregore of the Roman Empire which is also an archetype of the Devil and Babylon in how it deceives the earth.

The image of stars being cast down is an allegory for prominent people, ideas, and archetypes being overthrown within an incorporeal (political) body. But since this prophecy is not about a specific body, but the world, then the stars here represent nations. Its showing how Rome cast down 1/3 of the nations of the known world.

Yeah, I've posted before, on the similarity as found in Daniel 8:

8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days [lit. evenings mornings]; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.

16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.

17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

Thread Information