Thread: Image of the Beast = the temple rebuilt = 666

Blog Entries

Image of the Beast = the temple rebuilt = 666

The image will be built by the people

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

If you were claiming to be the almighty God returned what image would you have them build? A temple.

The image which they build will speak

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

How would this image speak? How has God spoken in times past and in the future? From an audible voice from within the throne. Likewise Satan will counterfeit the same.

Fire down from heaven

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Why? Is the purpose just to show his power? No. There is a greater purpose of deception. Fire will be called down from heaven to fill the temple not to show off power with miracles. The deception is that the masses believe God is among them as he speaks from the throne.

2ch 7:1Now when Solomon had made an end of praying, the fire came down from heaven, and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices; and the glory of the LORD filled the house.2ch 7:2And the priests could not enter into the house of the LORD, because the glory of the LORD had filled the LORD'S house.2ch 7:3And when all the children of Israel saw how the fire came down, and the glory of the LORD upon the house, they bowed themselves with their faces to the ground upon the pavement, and worshiped, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

The image measurements = 666

If we continue down the chapter we see those receiving a mark in which God will do the same. Understanding the image is the temple is vital in understanding 666. You see 666 is the measure of man which is used to build the temple. We see Nebuchaddnezzar had an image built which was 60X6 cubits and those which did not worship it were killed. Satan's image will be a bit more deceptive. It will not be a image of himself rather of an image of God ie the temple which a speaking voice with measurements of 600X60X6 as is the temple of God.

6 cubits = the doorway
    60 cubits = the height of the doorway
    600 cubits = the pathway to the holy of holies. 6 cubits wide by 100 cubits in length

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
    Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

What a coming deception which shall befall the world.........

Re: Image of the Beast = the temple rebuilt = 666

I like the fire part, but the second beast will use the Temple the Jews rebuild for the Millennium.

MAL 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
    MAL 3:2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he [is] like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
    MAL 3:3 And he shall sit [as] a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
    MAL 3:4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
    JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
    JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Thread Information