Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Terminates Intel-Sharing With Israel On Iran: Israel Is On It's Own.

Obama Terminates Intel-Sharing With Israel On Iran: Israel Is On It's Own.

Opinion

By CAROLINE B. GLICK

03/12/2015 20:24

"...We already experienced Obama’s efforts in this sphere in the lead-up to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech before the joint houses of Congress on March 3 with his campaign to pressure Democratic lawmakers to boycott Netanyahu’s address.

Now, with his move against Menendez, Obama made clear that support for Israel – even in the form of opposition to the nuclear armament of Iran – will be personally and politically costly for Democrats..."

"...Last Thursday, US National Security Adviser Susan Rice announced that the NSC’s Middle East Coordinator Phil Gordon was stepping down and being replaced by serial Israel-basher Robert Malley.Malley, who served as an NSC junior staffer during the Clinton administration, rose to prominence in late 2000 when, following the failed Camp David peace summit in July 2000 and the outbreak of the Palestinian terror war, Malley co-authored an op-ed in The New York Times blaming Israel and then-prime minister Ehud Barak for the failure of the negotiations..."

"...While Obama and his advisers consistently boast that defense and intelligence ties between Israel and the US have grown during his presidency, over the past several years, those ties have suffered blow after blow. During the war with Hamas last summer, acting on direct orders from the White House, the Pentagon instituted a partial – unofficial – embargo on weapons to Israel.

As for intelligence ties, over the past month, the administration announced repeatedly that it is ending its intelligence sharing with Israel on Iran..."

"...The Hillary Clinton email scandal has revealed that during her tenure as secretary of state, Clinton transferred top secret information regarding Israel’s operations against Iran to the New York Times. We also learned that the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is being fingered as the source of the leak regarding the Stuxnet computer virus that Israel and the US reportedly developed jointly to cripple Iran’s nuclear centrifuges.

In other words, since taking office, Obama has used the US’s intelligence ties with Israel to harm Israel’s national security on at least two occasions..."

Original article:

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Column-...-months-393769
    JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
    JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Re: Obama Terminates Intel-Sharing With Israel On Iran: Israel Is On It's Own.

I have a Jewish friend who is a liberal that voted twice for obama, and he has said to me more than once that obama is a disaster when it comes to foreign relations. Of course, some of us realize that obama is a disaster period.

And yet we're sharing intel with Syria and Iran about ISIS.

Israel stands alone. Well, except for God of course.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Even so LORD, come quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    And yet we're sharing intel with Syria and Iran about ISIS.

Israel stands alone. Well, except for God of course.
    Indeed, but my understanding from the Bible is that this is to occur - Israel standing alone that is. What we are seeing now is not yet it, but I think obama is playing a bigger part in bringing about the end times. I don't know, but it looks like it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCall View Post
    I think obama is playing a bigger part in bringing about the end times.
    Everyone plays their part, whether they like it or not. The only choice they make is whether they're furthering it by doing something good or something bad.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Not that I think Israel is in dire need of US intel. They have their own resources. It's not a smart move on Obama's part. Now Israel is free to strike on their own and as they see fit. How much did US intel play into Israel's last decision to preemptively strike a nuclear threat?
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    How much did US intel play into Israel's last decision to preemptively strike a nuclear threat?
    In 1981? None. In 2007? Dunno. Still, it's bad. Obama wants a deal with Iran so badly he's willing to toss aside everyone else in the middle east. I mean everyone. Every single US ally or interest. I do not understand it.

Isaiah 54

Everyone plays their part, whether they like it or not. The only choice they make is whether they're furthering it by doing something good or something bad.
    And, hopefully, all Christians know that we should not be hurrying the End along by doing something bad:

ROM 3:8 Let us not, "do evil so that good may come", a statement which we are falsely said by some to have made, because such behaviour will have its right punishment. (Bible In Basic English)
    JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
    JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Blog Entries

In 1981? None. In 2007? Dunno. Still, it's bad. Obama wants a deal with Iran so badly he's willing to toss aside everyone else in the middle east. I mean everyone. Every single US ally or interest. I do not understand it.
    Right? As if Iran would keep their word on any deal. smh
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

1981: In October 1980, Mossad reported to Begin that the Osirak reactor would be fueled and operational by June 1981.[56] This assessment was significantly aided by reconnaissance photos supplied by the United States, specifically using the KH-11 KENNAN satellite.[41]

[41] Solis, Gary D. The Law of Armed Conflict: International Humanitarian Law in War. Cambridge University Press, 2010. p. 182.

2007: The Israeli attack followed top-level consultations with the Bush Administration.

Per Wikipedia

Yes, I think that's right. But some play a much greater role than most. Certainly the German on the front line played a smaller role than hitler played in waging war, and so obama, the fool that he is, is playing a much greater role, I think, than the great majority of people.

Blog Entries

Obama has brought down a curse upon America. Gods word says "I will bless those that bless you (Israel) and curse those who curse you (Israel)". Obama and the liberal left has indeed cursed Israel and brought favor upon Muslims and those who follow I-slam. Obama didn't even call Bibi to congratulate him on his win, yet he called other Muslim political leaders to congratulate them. He even called the Kremlin to congratulate Vlad Putin when he won. A year or so back when Israel was planning to fly sorties into Iran and bomb the reactor Obama even threatened to shoot down the Israeli jets if they were to attempt it. Obama on multiple occasions "leaked" Israel's plans to destroy Iran's nuclear sites betraying our ally Israel.

At every turn Obama's actions are set on a course to advance the cause of I-slam and to undermine the interests and the security of the United States. The newest thing Obama is trying to pull is to garner together a resolution in the UN to force Israel to give up land for the creation of a Palestinian state to further undermine Bibi Netanyahu. Interesting how the guy with the Muslim name is trying to destroy the guy with the Jewish name.

Dravenhawk
    Will you choose your own path or will you have it chosen for you?

A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the people than a standing army -- Thomas Jefferson.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic -- Benjamin Franklin.

"Re-electing Obama would be like the Titanic backing up and hitting the iceberg again" -- Unknown author. -- >> Psa. 109:8 Let his days be few, And let another take his office.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravenhawk View Post
    Obama has brought down a curse upon America. Gods word says "I will bless those that bless you (Israel) and curse those who curse you (Israel)". Obama and the liberal left has indeed cursed Israel and brought favor upon Muslims and those who follow I-slam. Obama didn't even call Bibi to congratulate him on his win, yet he called other Muslim political leaders to congratulate them. He even called the Kremlin to congratulate Vlad Putin when he won. A year or so back when Israel was planning to fly sorties into Iran and bomb the reactor Obama even threatened to shoot down the Israeli jets if they were to attempt it. Obama on multiple occasions "leaked" Israel's plans to destroy Iran's nuclear sites betraying our ally Israel.

At every turn Obama's actions are set on a course to advance the cause of I-slam and to undermine the interests and the security of the United States. The newest thing Obama is trying to pull is to garner together a resolution in the UN to force Israel to give up land for the creation of a Palestinian state to further undermine Bibi Netanyahu. Interesting how the guy with the Muslim name is trying to destroy the guy with the Jewish name.

Dravenhawk
    I don't think so.

We don't personally curse Israel, but, perhaps Obama does, and if so, the curse is his, not the country's.

That's not to say that his actions will bring safety and prosperity to everyone in the US, of course.

I can think of two possibilities:

A. Obama is really one of them, in which case he would work for their interests. His hushed conversation with Medvedov was of very grave concern to me.

B. Obama would like to suck Iran into a trap where he would be justified in using nukes on Iran. Doesn't seem likely but it would give him a distinguishing feature on his legacy: One of only two presidents to use nukes.

Thread Information