Thread: Was this real?

Was this real?

I was going to sleep one day and after i got to sleep my mind awoke but my body didn't and it felt like someone waking pulling my clothes off!.My friend said it could be sleep paralysis(what ever that is).So was it a ghost or demon?Or something else?I haven't told anybody about this and this is the first time.Pray for me so this wont happen again.

Re: Was this real?

Dreams can seem real. I was attacked, in a dream. I suddenly awoke with the thought, if were alive or dead. That experience scared me so bad, I couldn't move.

Gods also uses our dreams.

Praying that God will bring you answers and comfort. In Jesus name we pray, Amen
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

Blog Entries

Frank Goad,
    I never thought that God deals with us in our dreams but I was wrong. Many that I had spoke to didn't understand and blamed it on late night eating, wondering mind and many other things. I had one dream that went on for weeks, over and over and I could not get away from it. I finally just woke up and had an experience of a life time and it had changed my whole world. Things I didn't believe in I believe in now. Just want you to know that there was a confirmation outside of my dreams when someone I didn't even know spoke the same question to me out of the blue. I feel the majority of our dreams are just rambling thoughts, Yet I feel as though our minds can also be influenced and attacked so a lot of prayer and study of the word keeps scripture fresh in your mind to ward off the bad one's. IMO there are some on this site that can really help guide you to an understanding and help guide you to the meanings. Blessings

My friend said i have a poltergeist Should i call a priest to bless the house?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Goad View Post
    Maybe call on God instead?

You can pray yourself, Frank.

God answers prayers. The Bible says, ask and you will receive. That includes answers to your prayers.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

In mine its something manifesting from my past. But if you think this is of some spiritual make. Just finish your prayers and ask for Jesus to post angels on your roof, room, every corner of the house, basement. After I did this my bad prayers disappeared. Look at all the angels that go unused because of all the atheists. More angels for us.

Check out Chris White's work he goes into this a lot. Call on the name of Jesus.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Goad View Post
    "You need that no man should teach you, but the Holy Spirit will teach you."

If there is a demon the Bible shows one great form of spiritual warfare, namely singing praise songs to the Father. Check out the stories of David singing for Saul, Paul and Silas in prison, Jehoshaphat's priests singing before the enemy armies coming against Israel. With demonic attacks such singing, even humming praise songs, can be very effective.

Praying for freedom for you.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Blog Entries

Mediator Note: Closing this thread because the OP is now a Guest and has been shown mercy since last year....
    My favorite scripture: Malachi 3:16

"Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name!" (Every time we speak of the Lord, or even THINK of him--its written down in a book of remembrance!)

Thread Information