Thread: How will the prisoners be raptured?

How will the prisoners be raptured?

I don't mean for this to sound like "vain jangling" or anything, but I actually have a friend who is in prison right now. I am actually concerned about him. My views on the "Post Tribulation Rapture" have changed recently. I am now leaning more towards "Pre-Tribulation Rapture" or more accurately Time of Jacob's Trouble Catching Away. I'm still studying this subject and I find it so complicated.

My friend is innocent of the crimes he is accused of (speeding tickets and what not...) but he is a drunkard and a wine-bibber though. I think God may have had something to do with him being put in prison to protect him from a sodomite who had been living in our building. This sodomite was pure evil and I couldn't protect my friend from him. Now my father who owns the building has kicked out this wicked sodomite who had been manipulating and lying to everyone in our building. I figure the short stay in prison might help my friend with his alcohol addiction but prison is a terrible place to be for an UN-Saved sinner.

My friend will be released in a couple months and I plan on getting him Saved and teaching him what I know from the Bible and giving him the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I phoned the prison, and they will not release any information on him whatsoever...

What about all the other prisoners who are in prison, who are believers on Jesus Christ? How will they be raptured if the Luciferians are holding them captive?

I know God is more powerful then the Luciferians and they are no match for our good Lord Jesus Christ but how is this going to play out? I am concerned about my friend and also about other believers in prisons throughout the world who are members of the body of Christ... How will the "Rapture" or Time of Jacob's Trouble Catching Away play out for them?
    --
    Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying,
    I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness,
    but shall have the light of life.
    [John 8:12]

כל הידע שלי וההבנה שלי (כולל למיטב ידיעתי של עברית) טירוף בעיני ה '; אבל בחסד ורחמים שלו, דרך אמונה בנו ישוע המשיח אדוננו המושיע שלי, פונה אליו, אני מקווה שהוא ינחה אותי למקום שאני שייכת לעולם אלוהים.

Re: How will the prisoners be raptured?

Quote Originally Posted by wendy-p-marshall View Post
    I don't mean for this to sound like "vain jangling" or anything, but I actually have a friend who is in prison right now. I am actually concerned about him. My views on the "Post Tribulation Rapture" have changed recently. I am now leaning more towards "Pre-Tribulation Rapture" or more accurately Time of Jacob's Trouble Catching Away. I'm still studying this subject and I find it so complicated.

My friend is innocent of the crimes he is accused of (speeding tickets and what not...) but he is a drunkard and a wine-bibber though. I think God may have had something to do with him being put in prison to protect him from a sodomite who had been living in our building. This sodomite was pure evil and I couldn't protect my friend from him. Now my father who owns the building has kicked out this wicked sodomite who had been manipulating and lying to everyone in our building. I figure the short stay in prison might help my friend with his alcohol addiction but prison is a terrible place to be for an UN-Saved sinner.

My friend will be released in a couple months and I plan on getting him Saved and teaching him what I know from the Bible and giving him the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I phoned the prison, and they will not release an information on him whatsoever...

What about all the other prisoners who are in prison, who are believers on Jesus Christ? How will they be raptured if the Luciferians are holding them captive?

I know God is more powerful then the Luciferians and they are no match for our good Lord Jesus Christ but how is this going to play out? I am concerned about my friend and also about other believers in prisons throughout the world who are members of the body of Christ... How will the "Rapture" or Time of Jacob's Trouble Catching Away play out for them?
    I see that they will be taken up just like the rest of us. Remember, our flesh and blood tents that we live in now aren't going with us. We get immortal bodies in that instant. Bars and chains are completely worthless to such a body. Besides that, didn't an angel free Peter from jail a couple of times? There is no earthly container that be even the slightest hindrance during the rapture. Believers have died in deep mines and the bottom of the ocean. No sweat for God.

Blog Entries

The pre-trib theory is false but when the rapture happens, it doesn't matter where someone is.

My friend will be released in a couple months and I plan on getting him Saved and teaching him what I know from the Bible and giving him the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I phoned the prison, and they will not release an information on him whatsoever...

James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony P View Post
    I see that they will be taken up just like the rest of us. Remember, our flesh and blood tents that we live in now aren't going with us. We get immortal bodies in that instant. Bars and chains are completely worthless to such a body. Besides that, didn't an angel free Peter from jail a couple of times? There is no earthly container that be even the slightest hindrance during the rapture. Believers have died in deep mines and the bottom of the ocean. No sweat for God.
    Thanks. Great reply, I had forgotten about that angel in Acts.
    --
    Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying,
    I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness,
    but shall have the light of life.
    [John 8:12]

כל הידע שלי וההבנה שלי (כולל למיטב ידיעתי של עברית) טירוף בעיני ה '; אבל בחסד ורחמים שלו, דרך אמונה בנו ישוע המשיח אדוננו המושיע שלי, פונה אליו, אני מקווה שהוא ינחה אותי למקום שאני שייכת לעולם אלוהים.

My friend will be released in a couple months and I plan on getting him Saved and teaching him what I know from the Bible and giving him the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
    Why not tell him of Jesus now, while he has time to read the Bible and other literature?

Thread Information