Thread: REAL Picture of Isaiah 36:1 From 701 BC. Perfect Faith Is Easier Than You Think.

REAL Picture of Isaiah 36:1 From 701 BC. Perfect Faith Is Easier Than You Think.

Romans 10:17 says faith comes by hearing the Word of God. Yet Jesus loves the Church so much that he is willing to show to our very eyes that the Bible is really true so he has preserved for us an actual picture of the Word of God from 701 BC.

In 1845 British archaeologists found the palace of King Sennacherib of Assyria - the King who attacked Judah in Isaiah 36 and 37. Discovered in the palace was 80 feet of intricate carved stone pictorials from 701 BC which depict King Sennacherib's destruction of Judah's 2nd most important city, Lachish. The impossibly amazing "Lachish relief" is now in the British Museum.

Jesus quoted from Isaiah the most of any O.T. book. Isaiah 53 speaks of the crucified Christ/Messiah so wonderfully. Jesus knew we would find absolute and undisputed proof that the book of Isaiah is genuinely true.

To see photos of the Lachish relief see:http://www.windowintothebible.com/#!...-lachish/c1lqs or Google: lachish

But there's more.

The Lachish relief is also Proof that Hezekiah's prayer to God in Isaiah 37:14-20 was answered supernaturally by God as Isaiah 37:36,37 says.

-Why is the Lachish relief proof that God miraculously delivered Hezekiah and Jerusalem from Assyria(which was -by far- the world's most powerful military empire)?

- 1)It is proof because the Lachish relief occupied the most important commemoration room of Sennacherib's palace.(had Sennacherib destroyed Jerusalem, its destruction's relief would have been in the most important celebration room because Jerusalem was a far bigger prize)
    -2)No stone carvings celebrating any victory over Jerusalem was found.

Jesus loves us so much that he is even willing to prove the miracle of the angel of the Lord of Isaiah 37:36,37 through hard evidence.

--Please share this with Sunday school classes and even adults if you think its appropriate .I read a Christian writer say that we must in this generation evangelize the Church.

A Christian Texan lady told me recently that her daughter came from school upset because schoolmates were saying that the Bible was "just a bunch of myths". I told her the simple proof of the Lachish relief and she told me she was so grateful. I was humbled and was grateful myself to the Holy Spirit for enabling me to strengthen this sweet mother and daughter.

Then I realized that much of the Church has some doubt( I was the greatest doubter of all as my friends know- but now I know 100% that Jesus is God).However Almighty Jesus has given plenty of evidences through the Bible and Bible-Pictures, that we can all reach perfect faith in Jesus -from starting with just a tiny mustard seed-size of faith. But be patient with yourself-it might take 20 years as it was for me.

Thanks for reading this and for your replies ,if any.

Special thanks to you who strengthen the faith of your fellow Christians. They really need your help!

Most grateful thanks and all praise to Our Great God Jesus, his Father and the Holy Spirit.

Re: REAL Picture of Isaiah 36:1 From 701 BC. Perfect Faith Is Easier Than You Think.

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Re: REAL Picture of Isaiah 36:1 From 701 BC. Perfect Faith Is Easier Than You Think.

Quote Originally Posted by CurtTN View Post
    Thanks so much for sharing!!!
    I belatedly say your welcome my dear brother Curt. Thank you all for reading my post! Your replies are welcomes!

I would like to add that I should have said that the Lachish relief is a stone picture of Isaiah 36:1 and 2. The destruction of the city of Lachish is clear from both verses. It's in verse 2 that Lachish is mentioned.

Sweet and wonderful people in America and around the world of all colors, please receive and believe in Almighty Jesus Christ as your Savior and God. Jesus is the only Way to live in heaven forever in perfect happiness!

Thanks for sharing rtiger. And Jesus destroyed our enemies, sin and death, without us lifting also. Praise the Lord!

If you click on the "windowintothebible" link in my OP, please make sure you wait about 15- 22 seconds for that site to load. I do not know why it is not faster?

Thank you all for spending your precious time reading my thread.

I really am very grateful for your replies, if any.-Rony

Thread Information