Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 109

Thread: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

  1. #16

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcraig View Post
    So, no one dies of cancer any more ?

    OH! WAIT! A huge increase in cancer......

    related ?

    EVERYONE has radiation IN their bone marrow, etc etc etc

    even babies.....

    Guess what ---- radiation is radioactive ---- NOT good for anyone.....

    LOOK UP : John Wayne (remember him?) and the city southwest of Colorado Springs where he was in a movie with many other people local and shipped in for the movie.
    Did RADIATION bother them at all ?

    Well, not for a while --- they were not told nor informed of the effects of the NUCLEAR TESTING they were exposed to the fallout from.

    EVERY ONE OF THEM, in the movie and in the town/ in the area/
    EVERY ONE OF THEM, it was reported,

    DIED OF CANCER.

    So then, no worries ?
    No more worries than we already had. The Japanese incident is small on the scale of what has been done in the past.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,848
    Blog Entries
    51

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    This does keep it in perspective. How many nuclear bomb have actually been set off ? 2,053

    https://youtu.be/Z8aWgRuVIxs

    But Fukushima is an incredible, unparalleled disaster, with the end result still unknown.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.



  3. #18

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Quote Originally Posted by teddyv View Post
    Is it demonstrable that the cancer they succumbed to are due to radiation? .....
    Yes. It was clearly proven and published decades ago. (in many places, not just there)

    Those a distance from the Chrnobyl disaster, in the area, who recieved Lugol's Solution (or another Iodine Spplement)
    did not come down with cancer.
    Those the same distance/ within an area in the fallout region/ who did NOT receive Iodine DID get cancer.

    Again, proven years ago. And published then.

    The "cover up" or "spin" the last few years , of many other already proven problems known a century ago,
    has increased exponentially (very dramatically the last 20 to 80 years) ..... politically, economically, medically, socially and educationally
    exactly in line with what to expect from what
    YHWH(GOD) says (in HIS WORD) will happen in these days we live in.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    True north strong and free
    Posts
    6,407

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    This does keep it in perspective. How many nuclear bomb have actually been set off ? 2,053

    https://youtu.be/Z8aWgRuVIxs

    But Fukushima is an incredible, unparalleled disaster, with the end result still unknown.
    Ah, that was the video that I was thinking of. My memory doubled the number of explosions.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

    John777 exists to me only in quoted form.



  5. #20

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcraig View Post
    Yes. It was clearly proven and published decades ago. (in many places, not just there)

    Those a distance from the Chrnobyl disaster, in the area, who recieved Lugol's Solution (or another Iodine Spplement)
    did not come down with cancer.
    Those the same distance/ within an area in the fallout region/ who did NOT receive Iodine DID get cancer.

    Again, proven years ago. And published then.

    The "cover up" or "spin" the last few years , of many other already proven problems known a century ago,
    has increased exponentially (very dramatically the last 20 to 80 years) ..... politically, economically, medically, socially and educationally
    exactly in line with what to expect from what
    YHWH(GOD) says (in HIS WORD) will happen in these days we live in.
    I would bet California's problems have much more to do with Nevada test site than Japan.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In His Service
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffcraig View Post
    Yes. It was clearly proven and published decades ago. (in many places, not just there)

    Those a distance from the Chrnobyl disaster, in the area, who recieved Lugol's Solution (or another Iodine Spplement)
    did not come down with cancer.
    Those the same distance/ within an area in the fallout region/ who did NOT receive Iodine DID get cancer.

    Again, proven years ago. And published then.

    The "cover up" or "spin" the last few years , of many other already proven problems known a century ago,
    has increased exponentially (very dramatically the last 20 to 80 years) ..... politically, economically, medically, socially and educationally
    exactly in line with what to expect from what
    YHWH(GOD) says (in HIS WORD) will happen in these days we live in.
    I've been taking Lugol's Solution 2% 2-3 drops in a glass of water every day for the past year, been giving it to my pup as well. Both of us are experiencing the benefits. Knowing what those benefits are it would be a foolish mistake not to take it.


    Jude
    The cross is going to judge everything in your life: your eating, your drinking, your sleeping, your spending, your talking. Everything is cross-examined!

    ~ Leonard Ravenhill




  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In His Service
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    This does keep it in perspective. How many nuclear bomb have actually been set off ? 2,053

    https://youtu.be/Z8aWgRuVIxs

    But Fukushima is an incredible, unparalleled disaster, with the end result still unknown.

    I've heard that the radiation being released into the atmosphere from Fukushima Daiichi is the equivalent of 4 Hiroshima size nuclear bombs being detonated every day. Not sure if it includes the 400 tons of radioactive water being released into the Pacific from underneath the facility, or if that's a combination of the two.


    Jude
    The cross is going to judge everything in your life: your eating, your drinking, your sleeping, your spending, your talking. Everything is cross-examined!

    ~ Leonard Ravenhill




  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In His Service
    Posts
    3,203

    Exclamation Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Nuclear Investigator: Worry over underground explosions at Fukushima — New data shows molten fuel is “dropping lower each day”, melting deeper into ground below plant — Disaster far worse than public being told — “Why aren’t we reading about this everywhere?”

    Published: March 20th, 2017 at 3:28 pm ET By ENENews

    Excerpts from a column by Robert Cringely (Cringely is a best-selling author and his work has appeared in The New York Times, Newsweek, and Forbes. He wrote in 2009 that “there is a place for nuclear power in our energy future”.), Feb 17, 2017 (emphasis added):

    Here’s why I am writing about this subject and why you should take me seriously. Back in 1979 I was hired by the White House to help investigate the nuclear accident at Three Mile Island. My friend Robert Bishop, whom I consulted for this column, was the only American at Chernobyl.

    I wrote… that the [Fukushima] accident was far worse than the public was being told and that it would take many decades — if ever — for the site to recover.

    Well it’s six years later and, if anything, the Fukushima situation is even worse. Far from being over, the nuclear meltdown is continuing, the public health nightmare increasing. Why aren’t we reading about this everywhere?

    The most recent evidence… means is there’s a puddle of molten uranium that has melted its way through the steel pressure vessel, through the reinforced concrete containment, through the reinforced concrete foundation of the nuclear facility, and is now working its way through whatever rock or soil lies underneath the foundation, dropping lower each day… If the molten uranium hits an underground aquifer, such a spread could get even worse.

    There is no solution… but there are a few things that can be done to mitigate this crisis, with the main one being what’s being called an ice wall… The point of the ice wall is to contain the poison while also minimizing incursion of water. Starve the puddle of water, the idea goes, and just let the uranium do its thing… water is bad because the uranium’s heat will turn it into hydrogen and oxygen which will then explode.

    Why worry about such subterranean explosions? Think of it as fracking. Just as fracking uses explosions to release trapped natural gas, Fukushima-style fracking will fill the fractured rocks and their entrapped water with radioactivity. Here’s the important bit: These new radiation numbers show the uranium puddle is on the move, downward — ever downward. To be even minimally effective the ice wall has to go preferably deeper than the puddle. While the ice wall technique has been well publicized, its required depth hasn’t been. I’ll guarantee you right here that the ice wall doesn’t go deeper — not even close — because that would cost more than the Japanese utility and government are willing to pay. I’ll also guarantee you that 99.9 percent of the Japanese population doesn’t understand this danger.

    http://enenews.com/nuclear-investiga...far-worse-than


    Jude
    The cross is going to judge everything in your life: your eating, your drinking, your sleeping, your spending, your talking. Everything is cross-examined!

    ~ Leonard Ravenhill




  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In His Service
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Some men are hell bent on destroying the earth..

    Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

    Explosion hits US nuclear plant — Officials declare emergency alert — “Fire shuts down reactor” — Gov’t conducting special investigation, possible “serious safety consequences” — “Atmospheric steam dumps” required

    US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Mar 20, 2017: Facility: TURKEY POINT… Emergency Class: ALERT… EMERGENCY DECLARED… ALERT DECLARED FOR INDICATIONS OF FIRE IN SAFETY RELATED SWITCHGEAR… “Alert declared at 1119 EDT 3/18/17 based on… Fire or Explosion affecting plant safety systems. Fire alarms in the Unit 3 4kV switchgear rooms resulting in a loss of the 3A 4kV bus and trip of all three Reactor Coolant Pumps… Decay heat is being removed using feedwater and steam generator atmospheric steam dumps. One person was injured with a minor burn and possible sprained ankle and was taken to a local hospital… Notified DHS SWO, DOE, FEMA, HHS, NICC, USDA, EPA, FDA (e-mail), NWC (e-mail), NNSA (e-mail), and NRCC SASC (e-mail)… [UPDATE] Emergency Plan personnel at the Technical Support Center and Emergency Operations Facility were no longer required for support, the Operations Support Center was staffed for recovery efforts, and plant personnel were sufficient and capable for continuing mitigation efforts.

    US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Mar 22, 2017: NRC To Conduct Special Inspection at Turkey Point Nuclear Plant… [A]n arc flash, or small explosion, also damaged a nearby fire door, which may have left other safety systems vulnerable had there been a fire. A plant worker who was in the room was injured and was treated at a local hospital. “This was an event that could have had serious safety consequences and we need to know more about what happened and why,” said NRC Region II Administrator Cathy Haney

    http://enenews.com/tv-explosion-hits...equences-video


    Jude
    The cross is going to judge everything in your life: your eating, your drinking, your sleeping, your spending, your talking. Everything is cross-examined!

    ~ Leonard Ravenhill




  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In His Service
    Posts
    3,203

    Exclamation Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Report: Hundreds of millions of Pacific salmon missing, presumed dead — Gov’t issues emergency order along US West Coast — Japan suffering historic collapse, fish starving to death — All forms of ocean life dying in stunning numbers across Pacific

    Published: March 19th, 2017 at 3:40 pm ET
    By ENENews


    South Yuba River Citizens League (SYRCL), Mar 16, 2017 (emphasis added): The low salmon run size for the Yuba River appears to be part of another regional salmon collapse. The California Department of Fish and Wildlife point to preliminary data from the Sacramento River that indicates salmon runs have also dropped to record low levels. According to Dan Bacher’s reporting, last year’s salmon run on the Klamath River was a 38-year low… Gary Reedy, SYRCL’s consulting salmon expert reports that “A new crash for the Central Valley Chinook salmon is not unexpected.”…

    The Oregonian, Mar 15, 2017: Worst Klamath chinook run on record forecast — The worst run forecast on record for the Klamath River’s chinook salmon could close all salmon fishing along most of the Oregon Coast this summer…

    Mendocino Beacon, Mar 16, 2017: Returns of spawning Klamath River fall Chinook are projected to be the lowest on record in 2017… “The salmon runs this year will present a challenge for ocean fishermen and managers throughout the West Coast,” said Executive Director Chuck Tracy… “the low forecast for Klamath River fall Chinook is unprecedented”… “This year will be an exceptionally difficult year for ocean salmon fisheries, especially in Oregon and California”… said Council Chair Herb Pollard.

    Juneau Empire, Mar 6, 2017: Spring king fishing canceled by emergency order… the Juneau area will be closed for king salmon fishing… biologists expect a second-straight year of record-low king salmon returns on the Taku River. “We’ve been in a period of low productivity, not just on the Taku, but on several rivers up and down the coast,” Juneau Area Management Biologist Daniel Teske said… Nobody knows exactly why Southeast king salmon are struggling, but biologists do know where the fish are being affected: in the ocean… The increased die-off must be happening in a marine environment, Teske said, otherwise numbers on the four rivers wouldn’t fall at the same time…

    Undercurrent News, Feb 1 , 2017: Japanese salmon fisheries in historic collapse — Landings in Hokkaido, Japan are the lowest in nearly three decades, reports the blog RussGeorge.net. The volume of salmon caught at main fishing ports, including Hokkaido, plunged 30-40% in 2016 from the previous year. The figure represented the lowest level in 28 years. The collapse has been confidently attributed to the starvation of four-year-old Chum salmon…

    Russ George, Jan 31, 2017: Japanese Salmon Fisheries in Historic Collapse… News from Japan is terrible for NW Pacific fish… Local fishermen have been increasingly concerned over the fact that the trend of meager catch that continued in recent years has not been held in check and indeed is worsening every year… Given the shortfall of fish and the scrawny condition of the fish that were caught all evidence points to a cataclysmic collapse of ocean pasture primary productivity and fish starving at sea… Across the Pacific ocean salmon pastures have failed…

    Minato-Tsukiji, Nov 17, 2016: Japan chum salmon landings the worst in 24 years — This year’s chum catch in Japan is very poor, with declines in landings not only in the Hokkaido region but also in Honshu… Also, chum sizes are also getting smaller…

    Russ George, Feb 3, 2017: Hundreds of Millions of Pacific Salmon Missing and Presumed Dead — Across 10,000 miles of North Pacific ocean pasture declarations from Japan and the USA are reporting a cataclysmic collapse of Pacific Salmon. The fish are tragically starving at sea as the plankton pastures have turned into clear blue lifeless deserts… Collapse of North Pacific ocean fish pastures has resulted in near total collapse of Pacific Salmon… It’s not just Pacific salmon that are dying in the North Pacific all forms of ocean life are being reported dead and dying [in] stunning numbers…

    Hokkaido Shimbun, Jan 31, 2017: Salmon landings in Hokkaido in 2016 are the lowest in three decades — The number of salmon caught in Hokkaido in 2016 plunged 29.4% from the previous year… The figure represented the lowest level in 28 years… Local fishermen have been increasingly concerned over the fact that the trend of meager catch that continued in recent years has not been held in check…

    Minato-Tsukiji, Mar 3, 2017: The harvest in Hokkaido was the worst in 24 years… Beginning with the Sanriku area, landings all over Honshu were below those of the previous year… The number of returning four-year-olds, which are regarded as the main shoal, was a record low…

    See also: Massive die-offs reported in Pacific Ocean — Officials: “No fish out there, anywhere, over a very large area”… “What’s happening? Where’s their food?” — “Alarming… Frightening… Like nothing we’ve ever observed before”

    http://enenews.com/report-hundreds-o...h-all-forms-of


    Jude
    The cross is going to judge everything in your life: your eating, your drinking, your sleeping, your spending, your talking. Everything is cross-examined!

    ~ Leonard Ravenhill




  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In His Service
    Posts
    3,203

    Exclamation Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Nuclear Engineer: My biggest concern is Fukushima plant will collapse… Concrete under reactors is being “eaten away”… “There’s ongoing chemical attacks” — Containment structures are tilting, in jeopardy of falling over.

    Published: March 17th, 2017 at 6:19 am ET
    By ENENews


    Pat Thurston, host (emphasis added): “There’s a story that’s going around the internet, Snopes says there’s nothing to verify that this is true — I guess Tepco is denying it — but there’s a story going around that the containment structure is in jeopardy — its tilting — it’s in jeopardy of falling over, so we’ll talk about that too — if that is even a possibility. Were that to happen, what would that mean?… First, to the issue of the potential for a collapse of the building — for the building to topple over — for it to somehow to collapse. Is that a thing? Can that happen?”

    Arnie Gundersen, nuclear engineer: “Yeah, it can happen — and that’s my biggest concern. Tepco is building a wall along the ocean… it’s trapping all this groundwater onsite, and essentially making the ground mushy… There’s already significant damage [to the reactor buildings] — the entire coast of Japan dropped three feet during that earthquake and never rebounded… But the Fukushima site didn’t fall straight, it fell at an angle, it’s about a two inch incline across the site now. So the buildings are in mushy ground and they’re not quite straight. The other part is that there’s a toxic brew of radioactive chemicals inside there, but there’s also just chemicals – they’re eating away at the concrete and they’re eating away at the steel. It’s a nasty chemical broth inside these plants. My fear is that if there’s a Richter 7 quake, not the Richter 9 that happened 6 years ago, if there’s a Richter 7 quake on that site it could breach those containments… The horse is out of the barn at that point… (discussion continues at 32:00 in) On toppling over… probably half the concrete inside the containment that was originally there has been eaten away by the hot radioactive fuel — and there’s ongoing chemical attacks — so I really think the concrete under the containment is pretty darn punky [“resembling punk in being soft or rotted”] right now, and is getting punkier as time goes on.”

    ENENews has published several reports in recent weeks on this topic:

    TV: Collapse imminent at Fukushima — Officials find large section under reactor is “unstable… about to collapse”
    Expert: “Potential Global Catastrophe” from Fukushima Unit 2 highly radioactive fuel… Reactor could be destroyed, “making Tokyo area uninhabitable”… This is “most dreaded” scenario — Already “partially liquefying” below reactors
    Expert warns of collapse at Fukushima reactor: “It would be the end of Japan” — AP: Melted fuel has broken pieces of structure in containment vessel.

    http://enenews.com/nuclear-engineer-...ructures-are-t

    Could this possibly be what John saw in..

    Revelation 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

    9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.


    Jude
    The cross is going to judge everything in your life: your eating, your drinking, your sleeping, your spending, your talking. Everything is cross-examined!

    ~ Leonard Ravenhill




  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,227

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Nuclear Investigator: Worry over underground explosions at Fukushima — New data shows molten fuel is “dropping lower each day”, melting deeper into ground below plant — Disaster far worse than public being told — “Why aren’t we reading about this everywhere?”

    Published: March 20th, 2017 at 3:28 pm ET By ENENews

    Excerpts from a column by Robert Cringely (Cringely is a best-selling author and his work has appeared in The New York Times, Newsweek, and Forbes. He wrote in 2009 that “there is a place for nuclear power in our energy future”.), Feb 17, 2017 (emphasis added):

    Here’s why I am writing about this subject and why you should take me seriously. Back in 1979 I was hired by the White House to help investigate the nuclear accident at Three Mile Island. My friend Robert Bishop, whom I consulted for this column, was the only American at Chernobyl.

    I wrote… that the [Fukushima] accident was far worse than the public was being told and that it would take many decades — if ever — for the site to recover.

    Well it’s six years later and, if anything, the Fukushima situation is even worse. Far from being over, the nuclear meltdown is continuing, the public health nightmare increasing. Why aren’t we reading about this everywhere?

    The most recent evidence… means is there’s a puddle of molten uranium that has melted its way through the steel pressure vessel, through the reinforced concrete containment, through the reinforced concrete foundation of the nuclear facility, and is now working its way through whatever rock or soil lies underneath the foundation, dropping lower each day… If the molten uranium hits an underground aquifer, such a spread could get even worse.

    There is no solution… but there are a few things that can be done to mitigate this crisis, with the main one being what’s being called an ice wall… The point of the ice wall is to contain the poison while also minimizing incursion of water. Starve the puddle of water, the idea goes, and just let the uranium do its thing… water is bad because the uranium’s heat will turn it into hydrogen and oxygen which will then explode.

    Why worry about such subterranean explosions? Think of it as fracking. Just as fracking uses explosions to release trapped natural gas, Fukushima-style fracking will fill the fractured rocks and their entrapped water with radioactivity. Here’s the important bit: These new radiation numbers show the uranium puddle is on the move, downward — ever downward. To be even minimally effective the ice wall has to go preferably deeper than the puddle. While the ice wall technique has been well publicized, its required depth hasn’t been. I’ll guarantee you right here that the ice wall doesn’t go deeper — not even close — because that would cost more than the Japanese utility and government are willing to pay. I’ll also guarantee you that 99.9 percent of the Japanese population doesn’t understand this danger.

    http://enenews.com/nuclear-investiga...far-worse-than


    Jude
    What happens when it reaches the earth molten core?
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

    I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

    Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
    And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    Matt 25:46

    For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
    and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    1 Tim 6:10

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    True north strong and free
    Posts
    6,407

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Quote Originally Posted by Protective Angel View Post
    What happens when it reaches the earth molten core?
    Nothing. The earth's molten core is molten because of natural radioactive decay plus the original heat of the planet formation.
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

    John777 exists to me only in quoted form.



  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In His Service
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    That stuff is made up of antimatter that must be contained in order to prevent it from doing only God knows what, and from all appearances they have failed to contain it.

    Can anyone say Jesus is Coming Soon?

    If your viewing this and your not sure if your sins have been forgiven then you had best get busy and do something about it.


    Jude
    The cross is going to judge everything in your life: your eating, your drinking, your sleeping, your spending, your talking. Everything is cross-examined!

    ~ Leonard Ravenhill




  15. #30

    Re: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

    Antimatter?

    Beam me up, Scotty.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: Mar 15th 2017, 10:00 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jan 17th 2012, 03:19 PM
  3. Please Help Tracking cookie called EYEBLASTER
    By Ashley274 in forum Website stuff
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Nov 24th 2011, 07:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •