Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Nuclear Emergency Tracking Center

Post Re: FUKUSHIMA Update 2018 | WatchmanReview

Nuclear Engineer: Fukushima ‘Worst Cataclysm Ever – Will Last 250,000 Years’

An eminent nuclear engineer claims that the triple meltdown at Fukushima is the world’s worst ever cataclysm, and is likely to continue affecting wildlife and humans for the next 250,000 years.

According to former nuclear engineer, Anrie Gunderson, scientists were not prepared for the explosive radioactive contamination the Fukushima disaster unleashed on the world.

Over and over, people ask me about what happened inside the plants and what is still happening inside with robots fried by radiation, corium that can’t be found, and massive amounts of radioactivity migrating to sensitive estuaries, aquifers, contaminating all the ground water, and polluting the Pacific Ocean… No one has discovered where the nuclear cores have disappeared to. The $400,000,000 “ice wall” continues to leak… Moreover, the cover-up continues, with the health effects from radiation being camouflaged as stress related illnesses…

I decided to share the photographs I took last year in Japan… these photos cannot adequately convey the scientific and human impact of the worst industrial cataclysm in the history of the world… [R]adioactive isotopes will be extreme hazards for 250,000 years, of course no one knows when it will end.

https://yournewswire.com/fukushima-c...-250000-years/

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jude
    The cross is going to judge everything in your life: your eating, your drinking, your sleeping, your spending, your talking. Everything is cross-examined!

~ Leonard Ravenhill

Re: FUKUSHIMA Update 2018 | WatchmanReview

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    Nuclear Engineer: Fukushima ‘Worst Cataclysm Ever – Will Last 250,000 Years’

An eminent nuclear engineer claims that the triple meltdown at Fukushima is the world’s worst ever cataclysm, and is likely to continue affecting wildlife and humans for the next 250,000 years.

According to former nuclear engineer, Anrie Gunderson, scientists were not prepared for the explosive radioactive contamination the Fukushima disaster unleashed on the world.

Over and over, people ask me about what happened inside the plants and what is still happening inside with robots fried by radiation, corium that can’t be found, and massive amounts of radioactivity migrating to sensitive estuaries, aquifers, contaminating all the ground water, and polluting the Pacific Ocean… No one has discovered where the nuclear cores have disappeared to. The $400,000,000 “ice wall” continues to leak… Moreover, the cover-up continues, with the health effects from radiation being camouflaged as stress related illnesses…

I decided to share the photographs I took last year in Japan… these photos cannot adequately convey the scientific and human impact of the worst industrial cataclysm in the history of the world… [R]adioactive isotopes will be extreme hazards for 250,000 years, of course no one knows when it will end.

https://yournewswire.com/fukushima-c...-250000-years/

John 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jude
    amen Jude.

funny thing Jude, one of our Preacher Boys at our Home Church, also known as 'Free Church' has been preaching about this Disaster for years.

very intelligent young man, with Multiple Degrees. we kinda hang out, and engage other Intellects concerning the End Times.

Politically correct....or make it Religiously Correct, to coin a 'new term'...

eh, not a chance.

we go to denominational 'churches' on occassion and he tends to engage them over religious, political and End Time events...

they have no clue.

nada.

so we Fellowship until they 'have to go'. last nite we visited a Big Box Church and had a Great Banquet; sat next to a retired Banker and some Mortgage Bankers.

i knew it was going to be goooooood.

we got into the federal reserve, economics, globalism, et al.

know what Jude? yeah, they were on the Same Page!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!

it just depends where you 'land'. some places Jude 'you will be the bad guy' the 'Troll', 'wing nut' or 'Kook'.

other times not so much.........actually they agree with you, but 'please keep it down'. LOL...well we try, but 'not toooo hard'.

i found a Card for you on the Net this morning...

it's called the 'Illuminati Card Game'. very interesting 'little game' for the Occult. they kinda indicate what they are up to.

remember 911? no problem at all, the creator of 'the game' had a card of the airplane hitting the Twin Towers in 1995.

the FBI didn't like it at all of course and paid them 'a visit'. they wanted to know how they got their information. concerning this before it happened.

well they should know that: History is Planned.

of course they can't admit it now, can they. so they don't, but yeah the Globalists from Rome, NY and other places do sit down and discuss the New World Order and how best to serve Lucifer etc.

we should do a thread on the Illluminati Card Game sometime in Contro. sure we will get Flak, but some may see. hmmmm

blessings, always Jude

found another card that more accurately describes how to pull off a Fukushima sized event. you have to throw in an Earth Quake to hit the Power plant and then a 'Tsunami' just happened to occur.

can you see Jude how they 'create Disasters'. just talked to my Intellectual friend and he blew the lid on this thing.

he said there were no natural S or P waves hitting this Power Plant at all...so yeah, a Fake Earthquake if you wanna say it that way. Tsunami's are also created unnaturally by using nukes below Sea Waters.

there are Screen Captures from the Haarp web site where they admitted to broad casting Earth Quake frequencies at Fukushima. weird news? well sure, but we Preach it.

who else gonna do it? ....eh, thought so.

oh yeah, the card...

Cards "Nuclear Accident" and "Earthquake" - and then it happened in Fukushima in 2011

The earthquake and the nuclear disaster were catastrophic and have not ended until today (2014).

But the first play card does not match to the atomic plant of Fukushima because Fukushima has no cooling towers.

Perhaps the criminal Illuminati were projecting that another atomic plant should be the victim.

For sure atomic energy is not safe considering this play card. But safe and free energies are to have - without any atomic element!!! http://www.geschichteinchronologie.c...ds01-ENGL.html

well have a Fun Day, Jude while we still can.

i really haven't started yet to really discuss things. most people bail out on me by this time or pass out. they think that this stuff only happens on 'Hellywood' film.

but no real life. hmmmm
    Welcome to The Cutting Edge...
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Re: FUKUSHIMA Update 2018 | WatchmanReview

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    amen Jude.

funny thing Jude, one of our Preacher Boys at our Home Church, also known as 'Free Church' has been preaching about this Disaster for years.

snip

well have a Fun Day, Jude while we still can.

i really haven't started yet to really discuss things. most people bail out on me by this time or pass out. they think that this stuff only happens on 'Hellywood' film.

but no real life. hmmmm
    [/FONT]
    Jude, Fukashima is far from over...basically it is Genocide against the Japanese people; they kinda don't fit into the New World Order...so out they go.

Lucifer tends to run a very Tight Ship, christians don't fit either, but i don't believe we will be around much longer.

however, let me deal a little with this 'accidental disaster' if anyone still believes that Lie from hades...

OBSTACLE TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER?

The Japanese people will not willingly join the heterogeneous and atomized world citizenry planned by the New World Order. This has led me to wonder if the Fukushima nuclear crisis was an Illuminati attack designed to wipe these people out? Or at least fatally demoralize them?

In his book 'The Fugu Plan', Rabbi Marvin Tokayer reveals declassified documents that show the WW2Japanese elite were not privy to the Illuminati agenda. They probably still are.

The Japanese Emperor has been known to have meetings with David Rockefeller but, symbolically, he is currently in hospital and rumored to be suffering from radiation poisoning after visiting Fukushima.

I view Fukushima as a slow kill attack on the Japanese people, working on two main fronts. Firstly, the radiation will cripple Japan. It is reported that the radiation leaking out in Fukushima is 33x worse than Chernobyl!

This will make the country increasingly inhospitable, grievously damage the economy and drain the willpower of the people. Mongolia has just banned the import new Japanese cars due to radiation fears.

Secondly, the cost of repairing the country will bankrupt the Japanese government. A professor at the University of Tokyo has estimated that it will cost $10 trillion to clean up the mess, a price that would bankrupt Japan many times over. The disaster will weaken Japan over the coming decades, forcing it to become subordinate to a EU-style Asia-Pacific bloc.

Watching television footage of the smoking Fukushima power plant, are we witnessing ethnic cleansing on an unprecedented scale? Alan Spickard Adds:

I agree. The nuclear "accident" in Japan seems to be genocidal in design posing to weaken the DNA structure of its people to premature pathogens and degenerative diseases resulting in shorter life spans in creating a radical population reduction there. This genocidal action may have been in the works for sometime, even as far back as the Second World War, as the "fire-bombing" in Japan on civilian targets was unconscionable. To wit, General Bonner Fellers, an adviser to Gen. MacArthur, wrote that the U.S. bombing of Japan was among "the most ruthless and barbaric killings of non-combatants in all history" (The Real War by Benjamin Schwarz, p. 102).

Japan's Emperor was not quite the narcissist thought to be despite the unnecessary request for "unconditional surrender" by the U.S. Government, as he surrendered sooner than what the U.S. may have anticipated...

Were it not for the Emperor's amazing courage, millions more Japanese would have been killed (World War II, by Richard Marbury, p.272) as.... another 48 atomic bombs were scheduled for production--- seven per month--- by the head of the Manhattan Project, General Leslie R. Groves... and Groves had been ordered by the U.S. Government to drop them all on Japan! (Day One by Peter Wyden, p.15-17).

What is interesting is that this Fukushima event in Japan was predicted by the Illuminati Card Game by Steven Jackson. This game was introduced in the early 1980's to underline its prescience. Many informed folks believe that HAARP, or "high altitude auroral research project" capabilities, can easily create customized earthquakes nearly anywhere in the world, which precipitated this disaster.

I would not be surprised that Japan may the first nation to meet the protocols of the Georgia Guidestones in which 90% of its population will be eliminated in the future thanks to HAARP related technology (As an aside, the United States is also scheduled for a 90% reduction... which may precede the Japanese prototype... as its means of doing so in the U.S. is a different model).

Indeed, in 1966, Professor Gordon MacDonald published a book, Unless Peace Comes, in which he wrote about "military environmental control techniques," or HAARP. Unbelievably, MacDonald went on to describe"earthquake engineering and ocean wave control."

This was 45 years ago. So this parallel technology has been around for some time</p><p>completely unknown to the public for the most part... as much of the very advanced parallel technology is! https://theconspiracyblog.com/conspi...uminati-attack
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]." [Daniel 12:10b]

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Re: California’s Wildfires and Nuclear Radiation – A Personal Story

Quote Originally Posted by Jude View Post
    California’s Wildfires and Nuclear Radiation – A Personal Story..

When I purchased a commonly available radiation detector right after the Fukushima disaster in 2011 I never would have dreamed how it would impact the way I saw the world. Since then I would periodically test the level of radioactivity around my home here in the Sierra Nevada mountains of California. Nothing was ever out of the ordinary, and my own readings were generally in the 30 to 50 counts per minute (cpm) range. Perfectly safe, or so I thought.

That all changed this Spring, when by chance I happened to remember that testing on an air filter could show the presence of “hot” particles. Since I happened to own two air cleaners with HEPA air filters, I got out my detector and laid it down on one of the HEPA filters. Immediately the detector went into a wild frenzy of clicking punctuated by the flashing of the red light each time it was bombarded by ionizing radiation. Thinking something had to be wrong, I tried again only to have the same result. I tried again on the other air cleaner and found an even higher result of over 800 cpm.

http://akiomatsumura.com/?p=2460

Jude
    you might get a chance to use it for...

'They've been violating it for many years': Trump says U.S. will pull out of nuclear deal with Russia

• Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty was signed in 1987 by President Reagan
    • 'We've honored the agreement, but Russia has not,' Trump told reporters
    • John Bolton, Trump's national security adviser, is in Russia to meet Lavrov

By AFP
    PUBLISHED: 16:58 EDT, 20 October 2018

President Donald Trump confirmed Saturday that the United States plans to leave a landmark nuclear weapons treaty with Russia over claims Moscow has violated the deal.

The three-decade-old Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, known as the INF, was signed in 1987 by president Ronald Reagan.

'We're the ones who have stayed in the agreement and we've honored the agreement, but Russia has not unfortunately honored the agreement, so we're going to terminate the agreement and we're going to pull out,' Trump told reporters in Elko, Nevada.

'Russia has violated the agreement. They've been violating it for many years. I don't know why President (Barack) Obama didn't negotiate or pull out. And we're not going to let them violate a nuclear agreement and go out and do weapons (while) we're not allowed to.'

the Globalists are real intent on Running WW3, the plans are all laid, the troops in position...five fronts and 91 days to fight. some call it 'shock and awe'.

well if we tell the Globalists: NO, then maybe they will find we aint interested in making Parking Lots for them. Jude and i are rattling cages, the Sleeping Church is Ignoring as usual.

didn't like Noah or the rest of the Prophets, so planned history marches on.

keep trying Trump, Jude and those who do care.

blessings.

Thread Information